We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
ok, I'll start this off...
I'm Tonya, and we are gonna rock this challenge
My child has decided that sleep is for suckers, but in a way thats good since I hardly have the energy to eat cause keeping him from screaming is taking up all my time...LOL!!
2. Highest pregnancy weight (cause thats where ya came from)
3. Goal weight
4. Food plan (basic)
5. Exercise plan
2. 172 -ugh! at 39wk 4days
4. I do better if I at the same sort of thing every day...so:
BREAKFAST: 3 egg omlette and a banana (DH makes me breakfast in bed - or should I say, breakfast while nursing - every day)
LUNCH: Frozen dinner or salmon
SNACK: Granola cereal
DINNER: Subway or veggies/rice
DESSERT: one cookie and/or strawberries/blueberries/raspberries
5. UGH, this is the hardest, cause my child DOES NOT SLEEP and lately refuses to go in the stroller!! Hoping to get in at least a 3 mile walk/run every other day and cardio or weights youtube 3 days a week
1. Name: Casey
2. Highest pregnancy weight (cause thats where ya came from): 171lbs.
3. Goal weight: 120lbs
4. Food plan (basic):
Breakfast: oatmeal, fruit, water
Lunch: Rice, fish
Dinner: Chicken, veggies
Dessert: Granola bar
5. Exercise plan: I just got a new treadmill for my 4th wedding anniversary so I plan on doing that and a post-natal yoga video. Marina has been doing a lot of catnapping instead of her long naps so I'm hoping to do several mini workouts when she naps at least. When DH gets home from work I should have time for the treadmill.
Tonya-hope Kaiden starts sleeping better for you soon. I know how draining that is!
Last edited by MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy; July 19th, 2010 at 04:22 PM.
1. Name: Colleen
2. Highest pregnancy weight (cause thats where ya came from) About 210
3. Goal weight 145
4. Food plan (basic) Counting calories - tracking on www.myplate.com
5. Exercise plan - Exercise at least 5 days a week. Walking at night with hubby and the kids, biking with hubby after the kids go to bed (step-son is here to make sure they're ok), Walk Away The Pounds videos during the kids' nap time.
A little about me: I'm a mom to my 16-year-old stepson, my 4-year-old son, 2-year-old daughter and 4-month old son. I'm a stay-at-home mom. I stopped doing daycare after my last son was born. I may go back to it eventually, but I've got enough on my plate right now. I used to be 130 lbs, but gained weight with each prenancy and didn't lose all of it. I need help from you girls...
hey everyone!!! I'm sorry I haven't been here yet! I've been really really busy lately. SO here are my answers:
1. Name: Brandi
2. Highest pregnancy weight (cause thats where ya came from): 210 (yikes!)
3. Goal weight: 140
4. Food plan (basic): Counting calories and cutting portions
5. Exercise plan: I joined a women's bootcamp class!! It's a mix of cardio, kickboxing, and strength training. I also get access to the gym and the owner does personal training with you if you need it (which I do, lol) and it was only $40. I thought that was a heck of a deal!