Baby Movement

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM
Super Mommy
Has the movement of your little one changed? Since Monday, Aubrey has not been moving much. I still feel a few pushes throughout the day and she will kick for a couple mins before I go to sleep. It kinda has me a little worried. Before this she was a wiggle worm. Is it something I should worry about?

July 21st, 2010, 03:07 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaylee is def moving less and less kicks - they're running out of room in there! most movements will be rolls and pushes with hands and elbows - and some kicking - the important thing is that you get 4 movements an hour or 10 in 2 hours.
July 21st, 2010, 03:17 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I agree... I think they aren't doing back flips anymore, but may still be trying to stretch or punch a bit. There's little room in there This is the time when it is important to really track kick counts, so keep that in mind when she's usually most active, maybe a few times a day.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 21st, 2010, 03:55 PM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
I was actually starting to worry for the opposite reason. I know it sounds silly but Grace is moving like CRAZY! All day long.......isn't it weird that her movement seems to be more often? The only time she isn't super active is at night, or if i'm out and about, and then I think I just don't notice it.
July 21st, 2010, 04:00 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Acorn seems to be stretching and poking more than she kicks now. Most days I get enough movement to feel confident that all is well, but if she isn't super active in the morning, I sit down and do my kick count (well, movement count that is).
July 21st, 2010, 04:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I feel more and more movement these days. It is different, but surely not less. every baby is different.. I would not worry about it.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
July 21st, 2010, 05:04 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
I am definitely feeling less movement now. I think he is getting too big, so most of the movements I do feel are more like stretching and pushing than kicking.

July 21st, 2010, 06:57 PM
kellbri2005's Avatar Veteran
The same thing has happened to me. I called my doctor and she said that the heat can affect the baby's movement. Also as they get bigger they don't have as much room to move around. She said to drink plenty of water and lay on your left side to get them moving again. Hope this helps.

BRIELLE ANNE/ 8/31/10/ 7LBS 80Z
July 21st, 2010, 07:06 PM
Super Mommy
OK ,well since I posted this she has NOT stopped moving. So, I guess it worked. She just wanted to worry me.

July 21st, 2010, 07:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad she's moving around for you again.
July 22nd, 2010, 09:31 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash901 View Post
OK ,well since I posted this she has NOT stopped moving. So, I guess it worked. She just wanted to worry me.
They are little stinkers aren't they? haha
July 22nd, 2010, 11:21 AM
MariaL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
They always do that! I'm feeling less movement, but the space in there is getting limited.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search