Weekend Plans?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2010, 02:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What's happenng for you this weekend- getting things ready for baby? relaxing? no clue?
July 23rd, 2010, 02:05 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
ANNIVERSARY weekend I already got flowers delivered today I have no idea what we will be doing, but it will be nice to just spend a relaxing weekend with DH!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
July 23rd, 2010, 02:11 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
I have my baby shower tomorrow and then a bbq with friends in the evening. Then on Sunday, I will either relax or do some shopping. My weekend will go by way too quickly, I can already tell!

July 23rd, 2010, 02:16 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I'm totally committed to making this a very productive weekend, including today. I've got most everything already crossed off my list for the day (some stuff has to wait til DD goes to bed, mostly work stuff), and I feel GREAT about it!

I've got more spring cleaning to do (I have to bug today, and I hope it carries through the weekend!), I want to detail my jeep (the carseat is out for the first time in EVER, so better use that to my advantage, especially since I'll have 2 seats in there soon!), and I have to do some work on my financial records for the business and also working over some dissertation and capstone papers for the university.

I'm sure I can get it ALLLL done!!! (I may have to have an accountability thread going again!)

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 23rd, 2010, 02:53 PM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
I would love to know what I am doing this weekend. HOWEVER, right now my entire weekend is on hold because the boys father who is supposed to have them this weekend can't make up his mind. I have no issues with them staying home... it would just be nice to know what is going on.

July 23rd, 2010, 03:03 PM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
My 7 year old has a birthday party to attend tomorrow then maybe the fair after that as long as it's not raining. Sunday we need to take him shopping for the rest of his football gear then I'm taking pictures for a friend...then I'll finish up my Sunday by watching TRUE BLOOD!! yay

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

July 23rd, 2010, 03:12 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Resting and unpacking. Fun, fun!

July 23rd, 2010, 03:15 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Bachelorette party tonight, tomorrow a little bit of shopping, hopefully some packing, and a BBQ in the evening to hear my friend's husband's band play, and Sunday my best friend is having a house warming party. It will be a fun weekend, but busy! And somewhere in there I have to finish a take home exam for my class!

July 23rd, 2010, 03:31 PM
pbcups10's Avatar Super Mommy
Tonight- relaxing and watching the rest of the first season of True Blood. I am getting on the bandwagon late Trish, but I'm really enjoying it!
Tomorrow- cleaning like a madwoman in the morning. My nesting instinct is here I do believe. Then rewarding my cleaning with a prenatal massage at 2. Home tomorrow night since DH has poker. I will put the lil' guy to bed and work on some zumba choreography for when I'm ready to start teaching again.
Sunday- Don't know yet. Maybe more cleaning followed by some family outting, maybe we'll go to the pool.

July 23rd, 2010, 03:33 PM
~Constance~
Wow, you all seem to have some fun stuff planned! I enjoyed my nothing weekend last weekend but I have tons on my list for the next two days. Don't know how much we'll actually get done because I have to work around ds who is sick with stomach flu. Lotsa messes to clean up.

grocery shopping
buying flooring and other Home Depot goodies
prepping kids' room for primer
priming and painting
finishing my diaper bag
Walmart returns
library returns

I do have one kinds fun thing planned. Kohl's sent me a $10 merchandise coupon and I have some store credit so I can stop and get something free tomorrow. That's pretty fun.
July 23rd, 2010, 03:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tonight hubby and I are going out with friends.

Tomorrow we are going to same friends' son's bday party in the afternoon. I'm hoping to finish some work outside too-depends on if hubby cooperates with my nesting.

Sunday we have church and then we are seeing SIL who is in town from TX.
July 23rd, 2010, 04:06 PM
Veteran
Baby Shower tomorrow, and then going out w/ friends and family at night (maybe Karaoke!)
July 23rd, 2010, 07:24 PM
~Tiffany~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Finishing shopping for the last few things we need for Layla and then getting everything ready at home. I had some contractions last night and today so I want to be prepared just in case!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search