32 weeks! Pic inside *wink*

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2010, 03:18 PM
Castaway
Am I really looking huge now? I mean in the last week I have had several comments from people that gasp in horror when I tell them I have 6ish weeks left, they say omg you have 6 weeks left?! You poor thing! You are so huge. Really? Come here a little closer so I can kick you where the sun don't shine.....

Here is a comparison from a month ago.....

And now at 32 weeks.

Yes, I FEEL huge, probably huger then what I really am but do I look HUGE? It could be worse though, there is a girl that moved in a few doors down, she is a month behind me and noticeably bigger then me, or the other girl that is 20 days ahead of me living around the corner looking like she's having twins when there really is only one in there. I'm starting to NOT want to go outside again now that people are telling me I'm huge.

July 23rd, 2010, 03:22 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
YOU are SOOOOOO not huge!!! Not that I wanna take away from your bump because it really is quite cute, but you are NOT huge! You don't even look 32 weeks!! You are smaller than me and people don't believe me when I tell them I am 31 weeks-- they can't believe I am THAT far along!
Forget those freaks... you look awesome girl!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
July 23rd, 2010, 03:23 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
You don't look huge at all! You look great. Seriously though, if you get those comments, it's no wonder everyone thinks I look huge.

July 23rd, 2010, 03:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not huge at all, you look awesome!
July 23rd, 2010, 03:31 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You look FANTASTIC!!! You are not huge at all! Happy 32 weeks!! Seriously you're one hotty mommy!
July 23rd, 2010, 03:42 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
You are not huge at all! I have been having people make the same comments to me on a daily basis. Just ignore them! Happy 32 weeks!

July 23rd, 2010, 03:46 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Awww... Leasha, you are as fit as ever and as for the baby bump... well... I think you are a hair smaller than me, and I get the look that they don't believe I've ONLY got 6-ish weeks left! So, I think those people either have never seen a pregnant woman before, or they simply don't know how to judge baby bumps! I think you look fantastic and totally right were you should be!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 23rd, 2010, 03:50 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
NO! You in NO WAY look huge! I don't know what they were thinking when they said that, but if you ask me, you look SMALL!

People are just weird with the stuff they come up with! I had some people tell me I didn't even look pregnant, and then the very next night I got a comment from someone in the grocery store about how I looked like I was ready to pop! (you should have seen their face when I told them I wasn't due until :gasp!: September!!)

Another thing that bugs me (Ok so now I'm hijacking your thread)- The difference in peoples reactions when I tell them my due date.
If I say I'm due the "end of Aug", they are shocked at how "little" I am, and act like I'm due tomorrow! and feel SO bad for me having to be pregnant though the summer!....BUT, if I say "beginning of September" They are like, "Oh, wow! You're pretty big, and still have a ways to go!". Or the opposite- "Oh September will be nice! At least you aren't like my neighbor- she due Aug 25th, and she is just miserable in this heat!"...What difference does a week make?! I mean really!

July 23rd, 2010, 03:52 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG people seriously gasp at you?!?! Good gosh, you look really small to me!
July 23rd, 2010, 05:02 PM
mothra's Avatar Martha
omg you look so small compared to me!! Lol seriously you look great, I can't imagine thinking you were anywhere over 20ish weeks. I've had people tell me I look like I'm hiding a basketball under my shirt...so you're looking great!

July 23rd, 2010, 05:06 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
You are NOT, I repeat NOT, huge! Your bump looks AMAZING and anyone who tells you differently is either jealous or stupid.

Rock your bump, mama! Rock it!
July 23rd, 2010, 05:13 PM
Angel_Maker
I think I was bigger than you when I delivered Evan Seriously though, You look fabulous and are so NOT HUGE! I see women who look like they are about to burst....you look great and people are just morons
July 23rd, 2010, 06:14 PM
~Tiffany~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not huge AT ALL!! You look great Leasha! I would so kick them
July 23rd, 2010, 07:30 PM
Castaway
Awwwww, thanx girls. It means a lot, made me feel a bit better about myself. I know I'm not tiny anymore but the word "huge" makes me think Titanic or something. I mean if someone had told me I was huge when I was preg with my girls I probably would have agreed, I carried them differently then the boys, I gained ALL over with them, with the boys I was ALL baby, it was just my belly that expanded. My next door neighbour constantly tells me she hates me because apparently she looked like I do now at 4 months. I've seen 10 times worse before, I would hate to know what they think of THOSE preggo's. I NEVER EVER comment on preggo women's weight like that.

July 23rd, 2010, 07:36 PM
SSgt_Wifey_USMC
Oh Girl they are sooo blind for sure, i think you look so beautiful so fabulous. If they wanna see "Big" I can show them big.
July 23rd, 2010, 08:33 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
You are so not huge!! I'm probably double your size (no joke!). Your bump is adorable!!

July 23rd, 2010, 08:41 PM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
You look great. You do not look huge AT ALL!! They are blind.

July 23rd, 2010, 09:08 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
Personally I think you are tiny!
July 23rd, 2010, 09:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just have to add another "not huge" comment to this thread. You look great!! Another good reason to prove that people-strangers are just simply stupid with their big vs small comments!!!

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search