Friday Five

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2010, 03:29 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad?
No I didn't, I was bald until I was 2.5 yrs old. My mom even TAPED bows to my head so people would know I was a girl! DH had a little bit of light blonde hair when he was born!

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color?
I think he will have a teensy amount of hair and I think it will be very light colored blonde. However, I am HOPING that it will be DARK DARK DARK hair! Wouldn't that be a shocker, since DH and I both have light hair!! But I am Italian and both parents have dark hair!

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl?
I wanted to be an Astronaut

4. Were you born early, on time or late?
I was late by 16 days

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable)
Older brother- Sean, 23, he's in grad school getting a masters in math and my best friend!
Younger sister- Kaysi, 19, she is in college for speech/communications

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
July 23rd, 2010, 03:34 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I had peach fuzz and DH had hair

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? mmmmm either blond or dark brown

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? a teacher

4. Were you born early, on time or late? early since i was a twin - but i was still huge and so was my twin brother

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) Yes, i have 1 sister, 2 half sisters, 1 older brother, 1 twin brother, 2 half brothers and one step brother
July 23rd, 2010, 03:36 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? Yes for me...very little for DH

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? Probably a little brown hair

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? Veterinarian

4. Were you born early, on time or late? Late (2 weeks)

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) One sister named Cora and she is 29

July 23rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I had a nice flow of beautiful strawberry blond hair! My dad told everyone "well, it's a girl" (kinda sad voice)... and then... "But she has RED HAIR" and he was just beaming! (needless to say, my dad's side is where I got the red hair from Don't know if DH had hair or not when he was born... but he was a toe head as a kid (brunette now).

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? DD didn't really have any hair, just fuzz... and it was impossible to tell if she was blonde or str. blonde like me. I'd imagine this one may have some hair, or just be a little fuzz ball... Color? Well, it could go either way! I pray for strawberry blonde, like me

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl?At first, a teacher then an actress, and that stuck with me for a while til I realized I didn't want to live life as a waitress... so I got smart and went into psychology

4. Were you born early, on time or late? a week early!

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) 1 "little" brother (6'4" 260 lbs, football player... discus thrower...) and he's 22 months younger than me. Name's Morgan

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Last edited by redbirds; July 23rd, 2010 at 03:55 PM.
July 23rd, 2010, 03:55 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
We both just had a bit, nearly baldys Lol

I think it'll start out light brown and turn darker over time

Teacher

A few days late

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable)
One brother: Joshua (18)
One half sister: Stephanie (12)
Two step sisters: Eva and Sonia Maria (25&26?)
Two step brothers: Pedro and Tomas (23&24?)

July 23rd, 2010, 04:06 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole

Me I was BALD and then BALD and Still Bald. Baby's dad had a little hair at birth.

I am hoping and praying for red hair!

When I was little I wanted to be a Mermaid wheni grew up.

Very very late like a month late.

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable

Toney (Rhymes with Renee) 48
Shannon 46
Sean 42

I am sure they are happy that i shared their ages! lol

July 23rd, 2010, 04:13 PM
ardisbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I didn't, I need to find out from hubby!! I'm surprised I haven't asked about this yet.

I'm really not sure, since we both have thick dark hair I keep imagining her with hair but I know it could still come later!

Marine Biologist, I'm not sure I even knew what that meant. Oh and I always wanted to be a model but wouldn't DARE tell anyone!

Somewhere in the 40th week

My sister Samantha is three years younger than me, 26!

July 23rd, 2010, 04:17 PM
LifenTheFastLane's Avatar Mommy 2 Rhys~Rhylee~Jessa
I had a head full of dark hair, Dh had extremely blonde hair and only a little
2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? Both my boys had med.brown hair and a pretty good amount, so I am hoping she has med.brown hair and alot of it .

Judge
4. Were you born early, on time or late? About a week early, I was a scheduled c-section.

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) I have one half brother who is 30, but we don't talk.
July 23rd, 2010, 04:36 PM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I had a ton of very dark hair. DBF says he doesn't know if he had any or not.

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? I think he'll have quite a bit and it'll be strawberry blonde like DBF has now.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? Lawyer lol

4. Were you born early, on time or late? No clue...I was adopted

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) Only child...may have some bio sibs but no idea.

July 23rd, 2010, 04:47 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? Both of us were bald, but when our hair came in, it was light blonde.

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? I'm 95% certain she'll be blonde, although DH's sister has naturally dark hair, so I guess it runs in his side of the family and could be a possibility.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? When I was in first grade, I decided I wanted to be a teacher -- I accomplished my lifetime goal at 23 when I was hired to be a social studies teacher!

4. Were you born early, on time or late? Late, by 9 days.

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) Dan (33) and Jill (31) I also have a whole posse of step siblings on both side.
July 23rd, 2010, 05:21 PM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I had dark red hair. DH had a lot of brown hair.

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color?Yes... I think it'll be brown

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? Teacher!

4. Were you born early, on time or late? 2 weeks late... my mom went into labor in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner and had me 2 days later

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable)1 older half-brother that was killed at 5 years old right before I was born and 2 younger sisters that I haven't spoken to in 4 years. Emily is 19 now and Molly is 17.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!
July 23rd, 2010, 09:00 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I had a head full and so did FOB.

Yes probably, warm chocolate with auburnish highlight or undertones

A nurse

Early according to doctors but right on time according to my mom. She guessed my DD was the 12th of feb and I was born on the 11th

Steve- half brother (same mom but different dads) he is 36 and a drummer in a local rock band.

Jeremy- stepbrother (my mom is still with his dad) umm 34 years oldd...annoying, alcoholic, junkie, loserwho has been currently trying to live off everyone in my family and has a 7 year old daughter he never takes care of. Seriously he is a waste of space and oxygen. Lol sorry about that vent moment.

Jacqueline- stepsister (the above stepbrothers real sister) 28 ummm she is the snob who can't get her nose out of the airand used to be a junkie too. I hope she isn't anymore because she just has a lil girl named Danni Anne a few moths ago.

Tiffany- stepsister (my dad is with her mom) 28 and a really fun lady. She lives in New York and does animation for a video game company. She's worked on some big name games.

Joseph- stepbrother (brother of the above stepsister) 24 and over all nice guy. Super smart. Graduated high school when he had just turned 16 and now does work for a computer company.

Lol welll that's all. As u can tell I'm not shy about my weird family.

Last edited by lovely_serendipity; July 23rd, 2010 at 09:04 PM.
July 23rd, 2010, 09:07 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I had blonde peach fuzz, Rob had a bit of brown hair, around the sides of his head like an old man LOL

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? Yes most likely dark like the others.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? Hairdresser

4. Were you born early, on time or late? On my due date But my mom went 3 weeks over with her next 2.

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) James 26 and Curtis 23.
July 23rd, 2010, 09:11 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I was bald. Until almost kindergarten (at least 3).

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? Bald, then pale blonde, but it will probably darken later. I'm the only one in my family whose hair stayed blonde.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? An astronaut and a rollercoaster engineer

4. Were you born early, on time or late? 5 or 6 weeks early.

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) One brother, Joe, he's 23. And one soon to be SIL, Hannah, also 23.

July 23rd, 2010, 09:27 PM
dani.'s Avatar [ missing my soldier ]
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? Yes, I had a little - DH had none. DD had TONS.

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? Dark brown.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? A teacher.

4. Were you born early, on time or late? On time.

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) Two sisters (28 & 21), 0 brothers (well, my younger sister is married, so I guess one BIL - he's 23).

mommy to
dakota [05.03.06] & dash [08.24.10]

July 23rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
therealjimi's Avatar Veteran
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I had a head full, hubby doesnt remember..hehe

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? I hope so! Probably dark brown.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? I wanted to work in the music biz...and I do! Pretty cool huh?

4. Were you born early, on time or late? iN THE MORNING

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) 2 brothers, one who is died in 2001, would have been 30 now, and an older brother who is 40. Wow, Im old.

July 23rd, 2010, 10:01 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? We both had a little...

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? yes, probably dark like DD had when she was born.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? Vet

4. Were you born early, on time or late? On the date.

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) Yes 17 year older sister...
July 23rd, 2010, 10:02 PM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
1. When you were born did you have any hair? What about the baby's dad? I did, dark hair.....I'm not sure... I'd ask but he is busy in the kitchen.

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? Some hair and dark brown... won't last though.

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? Singer

4. Were you born early, on time or late? Early my mother had "toxemia"

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) Tanya (not sure on her age, she is the one my mother gave up for adoption), Greggory Jr 33, Stephen 31, Me 28, and Samantha 15.

July 23rd, 2010, 10:07 PM
SSgt_Wifey_USMC
1. When you were born did you have any hair? yes what about the baby's dad? yes

2. Do you think your little one will have hair and what color? black

3. What job did you want to do when you were a little girl? be a teacher

4. Were you born early, on time or late? late

5. Do you have any brothers / sisters? (Share names/ages if you feel comfortable) yes unfortunately, oh boy i'm the youngest of 5 so i'm not sure on ages nor the order they are half siblings. Its Ricky,Mario,Lee,Jackie, and then Me the ages range from mid 30's close to 40's i believe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search