IDK what to make of it...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2010, 06:21 PM
SSgt_Wifey_USMC
today(7/23/10) i've been feeling like my period is going to show, if that makes sense. I don't recall feeling this way when i was pregnant with Ryder but then again i was busy dealing with deployment and my parents stressing me out ot notice. I really don't know if this is normal in the 33w-34w and my hooha every so often get like a warm sensation if that makes any sense. have any of you ladies experience this period like feelings? if so, have you asked your doc about it or do you have any idea what it could be? i haven't googled it or anything i went straight to you wonderful ladies. i think if this doesn't go away by aug. 3rd i'll mention it to the doc and see what she says.
July 23rd, 2010, 06:26 PM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
I kinda have an issue similar to yours. NO CLUE what it is but it's annoying me.

July 23rd, 2010, 07:02 PM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
I'm moody, breaking out.... and having period like cramps. I completely feel like it's coming any moment but I know better.

July 23rd, 2010, 07:24 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes I've had the stiff tightness in my very low back that I get when period is coming and on. I've also had achy cramps.
July 23rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The warm sensation could be from increased blood flow down there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search