Are you in a hurry?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2010, 08:32 AM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
To have this baby? Or are you enjoying your pregnancy and in no rush?
I wasn't in a rush, now with my stupid GD I am. But still sometimes I think she can take her time, as much as I want her of course, she was very well planned, and as much as I love her already, I just know how much my life is about to change again and sometimes I'm not in a huge rush.
Does that make sense? Anyone else?
July 25th, 2010, 08:39 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am and i'm not i want Kaylee to be here so i know she's safe....but i also want her to be ready and lungs developed enough - and i'm really trying to enjoy her movements since this is the last time i'm going to be preggers. I'm also very ready to be done with bed-rest.
July 25th, 2010, 08:39 AM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
I think Im only in a hurry cause it's hard to take care of a VERY active 2 year old by myself all day everyday! She gets SO mad when I can chase her and run with her like daddy does...That and it's been in the 100's here so Im not comfortable with that!
July 25th, 2010, 09:27 AM
SSgt_Wifey_USMC
To have this baby? Or are you enjoying your pregnancy and in no rush?
I'm in limbo of yes & no, i like to feel the movements,being able to bring life to this world, and awaiting to Breastfeed. but don't like the aches and pains, pee trip at nights, sleeping uncomfortably, braxton hicks, and all the not so "fun" stuff in 3rd trimester lol
July 25th, 2010, 09:52 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Totally in NOOOO hurry!!! I love being pregnant. It's a miracle every time and I embrace it with open arms!!!

Now, on Sept. 2, if you ask me this again, I will be in a HUGE hurry but for now, nope, he better not want to come any earlier than the 3rd

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 25th, 2010, 10:50 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Yeah I go back and forth. I am getting pretty uncomfortable so I have my moments where I am just ready to be done but there is also a good chance this will be my last pregnancy and i really want to enjoy it. And I want him to be healthy so I really don't want him to come before 37 weeks if I can help it. I think about 38 weeks will likely be ideal!

July 25th, 2010, 11:12 AM
~Tiffany~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always said I wanted to enjoy every min of this pregnancy because it most likely is my last, but I am feeling very huge and cramping and uncomfy already plus I have GD too, I think I am going to be ready the second I am 37 weeks
July 25th, 2010, 11:45 AM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
I'm really truly trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can despite the pains and aches. I'm not ready for her to be here yet. I want her to bake as long as possible. I'm not ready to lose my time with DD. But I am excited that the time is coming soon and I SO look forward to having another little one to love When she does decide to arrive, I'll be excited!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!
July 25th, 2010, 11:56 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
I am also on both sides. I CAN NOT WAIT to meet him!! I also can't wait for *something to do* during the day as weird as that sounds. I am so going to LOVE having a newborn around because as of now I am a stay-at-home wife (I didn't want to get a job at 7 months preggo after we moved). I can't wait to cuddle him and just love him!
At the same time, this is my first pregnancy and it has been really fun so far. It is crazy to see how much my body has changed in order to create this little miracle. I love being pregnant I love the kicks, the squirms, seeing my belly move, and having him tucked safe inside of me!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
July 25th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I really want to meet my baby, but I am not in a hurry. I am terrified of having him too early. Now with being on bed rest we are really behind on preparation and nursery work. Take your sweet time my baby boy.. we will have plenty of time to play together...

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
July 25th, 2010, 02:02 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
I go back and forth. I have two schools of thought on this.
1. Amanda being selfish - my maternity leave will be longer if I have him earlier. I am not coming back to school until Jan regardless of when I have him. So if I go later, I get less time just him and me.
2. I know that he is a lot quieter in my belly. No seriously, I want him in there as long as he needs to be. I am uncomfortable and can't do everything I want to do, but I would rather him be ready than relieve my uncomfortableness for a couple of weeks, ya know?

July 25th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If baby could be perfectly healthy, I'd welcome baby today.
July 25th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Super Mommy
Are you in a hurry to have this baby? Or are you enjoying your pregnancy and in no rush?

I would say--I am in no rush. DH and I still have so much stuff we want to do before he gets here. His nursery still needs so much work. Plus, emotionally, I am enjoying being pregnant.

On the other hand, physcially, I am pretty darn uncomfortable and big. I don't think I will miss all the physical discomforts.

July 25th, 2010, 05:28 PM
** Mandy **
I wouldn't say I'm especially enjoying the pregnancy but I'm not really in a rush at this point because there are still some things I want to get done before the baby comes.

July 25th, 2010, 05:33 PM
dani.'s Avatar [ missing my soldier ]
I am in no hurry, I want my baby to be as healthy as he can be - but, I will admit I am so over this pregnancy & the bedrest!!

mommy to
dakota [05.03.06] & dash [08.24.10]

July 25th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kris~ View Post
If baby could be perfectly healthy, I'd welcome baby today.

This is exactly how I feel. My entire body is hurting all of the time. I'm just miserable most of the time. I'm so ready for baby to be here!! But at the same time I know logically that it's best for him to wait a few more weeks and it's too early.

July 25th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Castaway
I wish I could say I was enjoying this, espesh with it being my last pregnancy and all but with the daily pain I go through I must say I just want it done and over with.

July 25th, 2010, 10:49 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I would like him to stay in there for awhile longer. Long enough for me to get moved and settled into the new apartment. And long enough that I can comfortably (ok, mental comfort, I'm not expecting to be physically comfortable again until Christmas ) go to my friend's wedding labor day weekend. And long enough so that I can get a decent start on my classes. Although, I also want him out because I worry about him so much. I really really don't trust my body, and while I know he needs to grow more, I want him here because I feel like he will be safer outside of my belly.

July 25th, 2010, 10:52 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
Aww... Amy Why don't you feel he is safe? He is doing so well. He will be born happy and healthy, well he'll scream first
July 25th, 2010, 10:58 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Hehe, thanks, Trish! I know he's doing well so far,thank heavens! But I've never gotten to hold any of my babies. It's very hard for me to believe that it's looking like I am going to bring this baby home! Granted, I've never gotten this far into a pregnancy either, but I'm just still nervous in the back of my mind that something could still go wrong. I'm just a worrier, and I'm already so in love with my little boy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search