checking in and a question

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2010, 04:16 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! I haven't had the chance to get on for a little while now, but just wanted to update everyone on how we're doing. We got all of our stuff moved into our new place yesterday! It feels so good to have a place I can call home and start getting set up for when the baby gets here its a big ol' huge mess as of right now though :/ we actually had to go and buy church clothes at Target this morning as we have no clue where anything is!
Today I feel as though baby has dropped. I'm in a lot of pain and can barely walk, much less unpack my entire house! Hopefully the discomfort will ease up a bit within the coming days. My question is -is 33 weeks too early for the baby to drop? I always thought it happened a little later, but I swear its exactly what it feels like. And its not at all comfortable I have soooo much stuff to do and can't really do anything but sit and fold clothes rught now lol. I probably won't be on for a few weeks or so, trying to catch up with life and such. I still have to find an OB!! So, keep those babies baking until I get back ill try to come here as much as possible, I really miss you ladies!!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

July 25th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Kat Welcome to your new home! I am sorry you are in pain. Take it easy unpacking.. don't rush and don't over do. Things will get done sooner or later. You are there and that is all that counts for now
As per your question.. I am answering simply from my own experience... My baby dropped between 31 and 32 weeks and I have been put on bed rest since, so it is possible. Take care of yourself girl... there are too many of us on bed rest over the past couple of days. KUP.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
July 25th, 2010, 04:47 PM
TXErinC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you got all moved in How exciting to have a new place for a new baby!

I'm about 32 weeks and feel like I've dropped a bit also, my friends have noticed too. Take care of yourself while you're setting up your new house!
July 25th, 2010, 04:55 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Hooray for moving in that has to be a huge relief! Hope your pain eases up enough for you to do what you want around the house! KUP on finding an OB and try to not over do it

July 25th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Daphinae's Avatar Sande
I was surprised too at my last appt at 32 weeks because Roan had flipped into position and was head-down resting on my pelvis. The nurse said babies usually don't do it until 35-36 weeks, so they started worrying me on whether or not that meant I'd go into labor early too.

But my MIL said he'd just getting comfy and not to worry, so trying to rest as much as I can to ease the pressure/aches & pains and not stress about it.

July 25th, 2010, 05:24 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Hi, Kat!!!! So glad you could update us

I hope you just LOVE your new place and the new OB you find, and I hope it's an easy find.

I'm sorry about the pain and discomfort. The good thing is that we are nearing the end and it really won't last long... Try some heating pads or something to relieve the pain. Maybe you can find a chiropractor who can help relieve some of the pains too. I love my chiro and he's worked wonders.

Hang tight, mama. You'll make it through!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 25th, 2010, 05:30 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hurry for getting moved in!!! Take it easy and don't over do it!! We'll miss you till you come back. Oh, and it's not uncommon for baby's to drop at this point - not comfortable though! Rest up when you can!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you find an awesome ob!
July 25th, 2010, 10:10 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Hi! Thanks for the update! Yay for being moved! I hope that the unpacking starts to go quickly for you (I'm so dreading moving and unpacking...but I can't wait to be done and organized!). And good luck finding and OB! I hope that there is one nearby who you love!

July 25th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the update! I hope you can feel better soon, and keep getting that much needed rest!
July 25th, 2010, 10:30 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad ur enjoyin ur new home. I'm 32 weeks and Kya has dropped. My doctor confirmed it at my appointment a few days ago so I could very will be what's happening to u. I feel so much pressure very low and even in my bottom. Its very uncomfy!!!

Just take it easy and I hope u feel better!!!
July 26th, 2010, 05:40 AM
MariaL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for getting moved in! I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Try and get some rest and take it easy from now on.
July 26th, 2010, 05:46 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
Glad you got moved, but sorry for all the discomfort. Just try to take things very slow and it will get done eventually. Rest up as much as you can and I hope you start feeling better soon.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search