this is what's planned for Charlie's big day

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2010, 01:51 AM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
Hopefully this goes as planned but I'll be on pain killers, so I don't think I'll mind much. I do know it looks like a lot but it's not.

Sept 21. Day before c-section. John has the day off and MIL will arrive about 5-6 pm from Alabama. I'll be getting up super early to have some time to myself, John will be home around 8 am. Around noon, we'll both take a nap, then it's off to get my hair braided and a late lunch. John and I want to go see a movie, just spend some time together before the big day the next day. Late dinner with John, MIL, and BIL and then bed time! Let's hope I can sleep!

Sept 22
THE BIG DAY!! Have to be at the hospital at 6:15 am, no clue on what time to get out of bed. Loads of paper work, amnio at 7 am. Will text Tiff after that. Have to wait on the amnio to come back. Dr wants one to check lung maturity, so lets hope he's ready! C-section is set for 9-9:30 am, I should be out of recovery and in my room by 10-10:30 I think. Might have to have Tiff or some one text around 11 to check. As soon as I am in my room, my much loved long awaited son will be in my arms, laying on my heart where he belongs!

Sept 25-27 I should be discharged from the hospital and at home. I say the 25th because I'm more comfortable at home, this hospital feels 1970's sterile and it's freezing there. Being cold just makes me hurt more. The longest I would be in would be till the 27th.

Sept 28th
John goes back to work. He plans on spending every morning with Charlie and me.
Sept 29th My family (Dad, Becky, littlest brother) arrive to help out. MIL is cooking a family dinner, I'm doing NOTHING! First family dinner in 4 years!
Sept 30th MIL goes back to Alabama, leaves us at about 8 am if not earlier.
October 5th My family goes home, Dad may stay a little longer, not sure yet.
October 9th hoping my BFF from high school can come and visit.

Yes, I do know it is a lot but John has to go back to work and with Charlie nursing on demand, I'm not doing much at all but caring for him. Nurse and sleep is all I'm allowed to do. John, MIL, and my family are only coming to help me, they all say I am not to entertain anyone at any time. I am to just take care of me and Charlie. They will take care of the house and the dogs and everything else. If I want something or something needs to be done, they will do it.

DO YOU SEE HOW BAD MY OCD IS?!?! I love to plan!

July 26th, 2010, 02:28 AM
WomanInTheMoon's Avatar Courtney
I plan stuff like that out too. I'd totally have that printed out and posted to my fridge. lol I'd probably even email it to everyone.

I think it's a great plan!
July 26th, 2010, 02:37 AM
Already done that! On the fridge and emailed! Had to, it was requested!

July 26th, 2010, 04:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh god you are GOOD mama! Everything seems to be under control and I like the fact that your families are coming simply to help you. Your job is recovery and the baby!

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
July 26th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumii View Post
Oh god you are GOOD mama! Everything seems to be under control and I like the fact that your families are coming simply to help you. Your job is recovery and the baby!
I'm trying my best!

LOL mainly it's just to keep myself occupied!

July 26th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope it all works out the way you want it to.

I'm the opposite....I don't want anyone here....my house, let me do things my way.
July 26th, 2010, 06:47 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow you've got your plan DOWN!
July 26th, 2010, 06:52 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Sounds like a picture perfect plan If I had any idea on exactly when this little guy was going to make his appearance, I'd have something similar planned. My mom is coming first, then when she leaves, the IL's will be driving up for a say. Then, we'll have about a 1-2 week break and my brother, his fiance, and my dad will all be convening in to see Kellen, so it will be a little busy then, too...

It's exciting to think of, but I can't really plan any dates just yet

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search