Monday Moans...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2010, 07:16 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Let 'em out, ladies!!!

My moan: I'm exhausted. DD woke up for the 6th night in a row last night, and so I have to lay with her until I'm sure she's back to sleep and I can sneak out... usually takes about 45 min. I don't know why she wakes up like this! She better stop this little pattern before baby gets here, or the world will really seem rocked for her

I can't wait for my nap today. You'd be darn sure I'm taking one.

I have a TON of stuff to do, too. Can I get it all done?

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 26th, 2010, 07:57 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
I have a doctor appt this afternoon, with one of the three doctors in my office. And as of this morning, I've gained FIVE lbs since my visit two weeks ago!! had I went in say saturday afternoon I would have only gained 2!!! I'm so mad.........and this doctor ALWAYS gives me crap about my weight. I know he doesn't believe me when I tell him I eat healthy but I don't really even care anymore, because I know I do!! The other two doctors have never said a thing! I'm DREADING my appt!!
July 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
all i can say is oooooooo the swelling!!!
July 26th, 2010, 09:35 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
My dryer broke down this weekend. It wasn't the biggest deal, we plan on just getting a new one in a week or 2 and can just hang our clothes in the meantime. Then yesterday DD started throwing up for hours and all of a sudden it is a real PITA to not have a dryer when I am frantically washing clothes, sheets, favourite blankets etc. I am just exhausted. I would be okay with being exhausted but I didn't get any of the things I wanted to get done, checked off the list since I had to take care of DD. It was a rough weekend!

July 26th, 2010, 02:32 PM
ardisbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my house is a mess, why am I not nesting!?

July 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
I think the full moon is messing with me... I was contracting off and on all night and I feel so SORE today.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!
July 26th, 2010, 02:47 PM
~Constance~
We had a violent thunderstorm roll through yesterday afternoon and lost power for 7.5 hours.
Ds has been sick with the stomach flu all week and is afraid of the dark so I ran my emotions ragged last night being upbeat and fun and keeping the kids distracted from the lack of electricity.
Slept horribly of course. I'm just really cranky today.
July 26th, 2010, 02:51 PM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
My moan for today is the stupid weather. I was thrilled Bonnie died down but unfortunately the low pressure still came. Not to mention it being followed by ANOTHER low pressure. Then last night being a full moon. My belly has shrunk....because I have a baby in my pelvis that is kicking the crap out of me non stop.... It hurts!!!!

July 26th, 2010, 03:58 PM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
I just vacuumed my entire house and not even an hour later there is dog hair on the floor...ugh. I'm thinking about buying a roomba.
July 26th, 2010, 04:07 PM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been having painful BH all evening, I've had 4 people tell me how "huge" I am now (all before lunch), I have the 3 hour glucose test tomorrow morning and if these 'roids don't go away or shrink soon I'm going to end up cutting the freaking things off on my own!

July 26th, 2010, 05:25 PM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
The biggest baby in the house (DH) has a flu bug of some sort. AND I'm bored.

July 26th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Frangipani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have sciatica. I was just talking to one of the nurses I work with last week about preggo symptoms and she said how the worst thing she had was sciatic nerve pain. I was telling her I'd had it 1-2 days early on but nothing since. Yeah I should learn to never say that. I woke up with it the NEXT day and have had it since. It hurts so much that I can't sleep, can't walk, ugh. I'm just sitting on the couch or floor trying to stretch it out all the time.

That and my sick kitty stopped drinking water today so I'm afraid he's going to pass away in the next couple of days
July 26th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I went to the dentist again today! But it was my last appointment YEAH!

I have had heartburn really bad MOAN MOAN WHINE!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search