I know it's early but...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2010, 08:48 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you thought abou what to dress baby up for Halloween as? I know i have a lot of time on my hands.

I found this one and think it's totally cute! Esp if DH is a Knight, DS is a dragon

July 26th, 2010, 08:49 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
OH, that is precious!!! I'm thinking of some sort of cute little animal. I'm kinda boring, but when babies are dressed up as puppies or lions or bunnies or something, I think it's the CUTEST thing!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 26th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbirds View Post
OH, that is precious!!! I'm thinking of some sort of cute little animal. I'm kinda boring, but when babies are dressed up as puppies or lions or bunnies or something, I think it's the CUTEST thing!
I LOVE when babies are animals too!! I've seen some super cute lions/tigers/bunnies/teddy bears/glow worms online too!
July 26th, 2010, 09:09 AM
army wife wilcox's Avatar "Z" kids mama
My son was a pumpkin for his first Halloween, fit him perfectly because he was such a fat baby. My daughter was a ladybug for her first....don't know what this baby will be yet

July 26th, 2010, 09:12 AM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
I completely shouldn't admit this but I THINK Genevieve is going to have a ridiculous costume for halloween. Zakkary has been determined to name her Lady Gaga. Soooo for him she is going to be Baby Gaga. We have issues.

July 26th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnkneephur View Post
I completely shouldn't admit this but I THINK Genevieve is going to have a ridiculous costume for halloween. Zakkary has been determined to name her Lady Gaga. Soooo for him she is going to be Baby Gaga. We have issues.

I CAN'T wait to see that!!!
July 26th, 2010, 09:18 AM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by alethia View Post
I CAN'T wait to see that!!!
My children can talk me into strange things. Poor baby is going to be traumatized by the time they are through with her.

July 26th, 2010, 09:23 AM
~Tiffany~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have 2 infant costumes, a pea in the pod and a bumble bee, I'm not sure I will use them though they may be a little too hot.

DS was only a few days old on his 1st halloween so he just wore a little ghost onesie

DD was kinda like candy corn, with a tutu and bow.
July 26th, 2010, 09:33 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think the youngest 2 will be staying home with dh. By the time Halloween rolls around, it's usually pretty cold. I don't want to take her out in that. Also, Jordan is a little young for me to take out alone for 2 hours with the older 3.

July 26th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Bellalicious's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea! We love Halloween at our house, so we will for sure be dressing munchkin up. Im sure it will coordinate with whatever big sis is wearing.

Erin- wife to Nicholas and mommy to Bella Grace and Christian Vaughn

July 26th, 2010, 09:43 AM
MonkeyBugMommy's Avatar Brooke
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBugMommy
Halloween is my FAVORTIE holiday, so I've been thinking about costumes! PLUS, we're having a Halloween/costume party for DD's birthday this year so I'm really excited about costumes. DD wants to be Little Bo Peep, so Lucy will be a lamb.
July 26th, 2010, 09:45 AM
mothra's Avatar Martha
I've been thinking about it!! I want Isaac to be Robin Hood, and maybe I'll find the baby some sort of related costume...like a little elf or something, haha. When we go to the renaissance faire in september I plan on finding them both something super cute. So we'll see.

July 26th, 2010, 09:57 AM
mamato4boys's Avatar Daleen
I was thinking of doing a Cow outfit for the younger kids something like this for my peanut

THANK YOU BAM FOR MY AWESOME SIGGY
Always Remembering Otis, Evan Navarro, Riley, and Patrick
~September 2010 DDC's Perfect Angels~
July 26th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
My mother already bought a tiger outfit for the baby, The other kids who knows ??

July 26th, 2010, 10:41 AM
** Mandy **
I keep going back and forth on this. If Ally dresses as something that easily lends itself to a cute matching baby costume I might do that. Otherwise, I'm thinking I might not dress the baby up at all, she will be so young after all.

July 26th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't think baby will be going out at all. It can be miserably cold here by Halloween.
July 26th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I actually have been thinking about it lately. Since baby will be so little it's hard to find Halloween outfits that will fit a newborn. But Halloween is the only family event that's held at our house every year--so I do want him to have some cute costume! I'm still searching.
Brooke--that is such a cute idea!

July 26th, 2010, 11:03 AM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She'll be.... an infant! LOL

It's still bloody hot in October, and the kids can't stand their costumes all night, so I won't do it to her. I will, however, be showing her off
July 26th, 2010, 11:11 AM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol I started lookin around at things for halloween about a month and a half ago. So no ur not to early!!!
July 26th, 2010, 12:02 PM
missmich
I found a cute sleeper that has a head and dragon scale on it! It's for a 6 month old so my boy may not fit into it well enough. We won't do any trick or treating anyway so it kind doesn't matter to much. We may go grocery shopping that day or something just so he can be shown off though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search