Dr. appt today

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2010, 09:59 AM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My regular appts are on Tuesdays (weekly) but I had to go in today for ANOTHER yeast infection, UTI whammy. Lovely. Just freaking lovely, right?

Except I've lost 6 pounds in 6 days. Keep in mind I'm fluffy so weight gain isn't so much a concern, except I haven't had ANY now. I had gained four pounds over my starting weight last week, but now it's gone.

Stress, depression, etc have all contributed to it....but she's a small baby. The ob/peri team are more worried about it than I am, but it's still...

This kid is GROUNDED until she's 18!
July 26th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
sorry about the infections. get better soon! It seems like I read some place that the last month of pregnancy women usually don't gain too much, so I wouldn't worry about it. It has been too hot to eat here. I am hoping to drop a pound or two this month.
July 26th, 2010, 10:49 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I bet it evens out for you and the infection, stress and being in the last stretch all have to do with the weight loss. Did you weigh on the same scale at the same time of day? Women can EASILY fluctuate several pounds from morning to afternoon, so if you are used to weighing in the afternoon, it could be that your a.m. weight is going to be less.

Just keep yourself monitored, eat healthy, do what you can to relax and keep up with those doc appointments. She may be small, but I bet she's a fighter and she's growing healthy!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 26th, 2010, 11:00 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Bummer about the yeast infection
I bet the weight loss isn't too bad. If you don't feel it affecting you, I'm sure she is getting all of the nutrients and everything that she needs! I lost about 5 pounds in a week when I got sick during this pregnancy and the OB acted like it was no big deal...
Hope you start feeling better We are here for you!!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
July 26th, 2010, 11:20 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
BIG BIG hugs! I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now mama. And i'm sorry for the UTI booo! I hope it clears up soon!
July 26th, 2010, 11:30 AM
thank you Just needed to vent a little. When we got back, the first thing DH did was tell "the father" (my father) that the crap has to stop.

So we'll see. I am still enjoying her movements and our time together. It's all going to be over soon
July 26th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Bummer about the infections. Did they do an u/s to determine she's small? My mom said with all 4 of us she weighed less at the end of the pregnancy than she started out.
July 26th, 2010, 02:16 PM
TXErinC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Sorry about the infections.
July 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Yep...I get u/s twice a month at least. My biggest full term baby so far has been 6 pounds even, so this isnt' unexpected for us. She's healthy, though, and that is what matters
July 26th, 2010, 06:28 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Ugh! I'm sorry, Heather! I hope that you can beat it fast!

And I'm just glad to hear that baby girl is looking healthy That's good news!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search