Men are the biggest babies when sick! DH is on my last nerve.

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2010, 01:31 AM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
OK, I know he's sick but he's starting really make me mad. 5 quilts have been taken out and are all over the house, cups, glasses and snot rags are everywhere and I have to keep yelling at him to turn the volume down on the TVs! Wanted oatmeal which I refused to make till he took the Theraflu. Needless to say he made the oatmeal himself.

So it's 2:30 am, dishwasher is running, washer is running, and I kicked him back into the bedroom where he belongs, with the volume OFF on the TV. I was sleeping on my couch but he left the TV up loud.

Yes, I feel sorry he's sick. I think it's some kind of flu bug, fever, aches, chills, headache but he says he's getting better. He's missed 2 days of work and has the day off tomorrow. I'm stuck with him. This is the man that NEVER gets sick but has been sick 3-4 times since I've been pregnant!

If he's trying to prepare me for when Charlie is a teenager, it's not going to work!!

ggggrrrrrr

July 27th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Frangipani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
haha I feel you! My DH pulled a muscle in his leg and has been complaining like crazy about it. I just want to say, hello, I have had raging sciatica that burns and makes it even more impossible to sleep, for an entire week!

ah, our men. Gotta love them
July 27th, 2010, 07:00 AM
SSgt_Wifey_USMC
yup, i know how you feel on this one. Chris(DH) is a bigger baby than Ryder(2) when he's sick. i try to find the strongest cold meds. to knock his butt out for a long time. He whines, O M G does he whine knock on wood he hasn't gotten sick while i'm pregnant.
July 27th, 2010, 07:16 AM
~Constance~
Tell me about it! I'm nearly 9 months pregnant with all the discomfort that implies and have been cleaning up after DS's stomach flu stuff for a week and DD's stomach flu stuff for the week before and my DH(that's Doofy Head in this post) had the nerve to lay on the couch with his arm over his eyes on Sunday morning and complain about how tired he was.
I gave him the evil eye and said "I don't think I heard you correctly" and he repeated what he said. I repeated what I said. I think he got the hint but he still moped around all day. Urg.
Hope your guy gets better quickly!!!
July 27th, 2010, 07:22 AM
sassysarah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Men are the worst sickies ever! My DH calls his mommy when he is sick and she will come over and bring him soup and medicine. He usually just has a cold but acts like he is dying.

July 27th, 2010, 07:22 AM
When I say I'm tired or my back hurts I hear, "I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL"

Seriously!?!!? When the heck did YOU get knocked up? Wrong thing to say to a pregnant woman.

July 27th, 2010, 07:24 AM
emmiejack0810's Avatar MELANIE
You are right --- I don't know what happens but God Lord they (men) are such babies when they are sick!!!!

Hope he gets better real soon.

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy

July 27th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misscallie View Post
You are right --- I don't know what happens but God Lord they (men) are such babies when they are sick!!!!

Hope he gets better real soon.
So do I. LOL I want him to go back to work!!! I can handle him at home not sick for a few days but then it's like GET OUT! Go to the shop and do what ever it is you do there and leave me alone!

No clue on how I'm going to like having him around after my c-section.... thank god for drugs lol

July 27th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree that men are babies when tey are sick. It's like the world stops turning, but when women get sick, there's no stopping-we still end up taking care of things aroundthe house, wth the kids, etc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search