Felt Compelled to Post

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Angel_Maker
That someone on JM said I was doing this for attention and that I need medical help. I love so many of you ladies here and have tried my hardest to offer my support and still remain a "member" even on my darkest days. But I won't stand for being insulted and accused of being an attention seeking w****. So I will not be able to come here and even lurk in anticipation of the sweetpeas. I wish you all the very best. I love you girls and your babies. For those of you that have offered your support through it all, I appreciate you beyond measure. You are amazing.....

For those of you who think I've done all of this for the attention....shame on you, and I pray that you never know the pain of losing every baby who has ever made a home in your womb

If you are my friend on FB, then I suppose I will still see you around
July 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Gemum
I'm rather angry atm
July 27th, 2010, 03:26 PM
pbcups10's Avatar Super Mommy
brandi- please don't let one obviously insane person ruin this for you. I know I and countless others want you to be a member of this forum. Whoever said that to you, please report them, and hopefully they will kick them out of here. What a god awful thing to say to someone who has been through all you have been through. Nice to kick someone when they are down. That is just evil to me.
Please stay.

July 27th, 2010, 03:27 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
I can't believe someone said that to you. I am so so sorry you were treated that way and really wish you would stay but completely understand why you feel you can't. Just know that whoever said that certainly does not represent this group as a whole. The rest of us love you and support you and are always going to be here when you need us.

July 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Don't let the opinion of one or even a few people discourage you. Many people are here to offer support and you'll be missed if you leave. These boards are supposed to be where people say what they want and then the other part is if you don't like it DON'T READ IT =)

You just keep doing what you're doing.

It's all fun and games until someone lives it themselves...isn't it? I can't imagine how someone who lost 4 babies and buried 3 of them can't grieve on here...crap...these people would HATE me, I've only had one miscarriage. And until November, I never even had that!!! If you leave they'll just find the next person to pick on.
July 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Pbcups10 said it!!!!! please know we love you!

PBcups......sorry .. you were right above me when i was typing!!!!! i know you would never say those horrible things!!!! next time i will say ditto!!!
sorry for the confusion... i just meant that you said exactly what i thought!!!!

Last edited by irish luck; July 27th, 2010 at 03:51 PM.
July 27th, 2010, 03:31 PM
sassysarah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe someone would say that to you. That is just terrible and the last thing you need to hear. I am sorry you feel like you can't come here anymore. I will really miss you!

July 27th, 2010, 03:32 PM
SSgt_Wifey_USMC
Hey B! don't leave us! like i was told once a sweetpea momma always a sweetpea momma. whoever said that i'm sorry they can shove it!! you REAL friends and JM friends know what you are doing isn't being a ASW. i vote you don't leave or stop being on JM esp. here. I love hearing from you and updates on you i hope we are friends on FB but i still think whoever said that don't know you or your situation like us girls do.
July 27th, 2010, 03:32 PM
mamato4boys's Avatar Daleen
Really wish you would stay around..Don't let one ignorant person make you leave. You are and will continue to be a member of our DDC. But if you really feel you have to leave best wishes to you and your family.

THANK YOU BAM FOR MY AWESOME SIGGY
Always Remembering Otis, Evan Navarro, Riley, and Patrick
~September 2010 DDC's Perfect Angels~
July 27th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Oh Lord, Irish Luck, I read that wrong and I thought pbcups 10 said "IT" meaning she was the one who said Brandi should leave. You meant you thought she said just what you were thinking it when she posted above....OMG when will I find my brain cell???
July 27th, 2010, 03:35 PM
pbcups10's Avatar Super Mommy
Um NO I would never say that. See above post from me.

July 27th, 2010, 03:37 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oh, Brandi!!! I wouldn't think it would be any of us REAL members here, so please do not leave us. I'm just crushed. You are a member of our family and it's like losing a sister if you don't check in or let us know how you are doing. I don't have FB and know I can see you in our other PR or the MA board, but it's not the same because you are a central, significant part of this family too.

There are much better ways to get attention and you are not one who does things for attention, anyway. The only help you need is the love and support from your JM gals, and we are here to offer that.

PLEASE... don't stay gone from here... I light up when you post, even if it is a venting post, because I know you are human and slowly going through the grieving process and will heal.
I can't tell you how sad this makes me. Please don't leave our group!!! PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAse!!!!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 27th, 2010, 03:38 PM
MonkeyBugMommy's Avatar Brooke
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBugMommy
Oh, Brandi.. Please don't leave. Whoever said that to you is a complete idiot and should be ashamed.
July 27th, 2010, 03:39 PM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HELL NO THEY DIDN'T!

Brandi, don't give them the satisfaction!

I'll go one further....whoever said that can show themselves. I've lost two children. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET OUT OF BED EVERYDAY, NONETHELESS REACH OUT TO SOMEONE. SHame on you. I am ashamed for you.

Brandi...you are part of us. Don't leave us. Evan will forever be a sweetpea, and we can't wait to meet your little Jingle Bell
July 27th, 2010, 03:42 PM
emmiejack0810's Avatar MELANIE
Don't Leave!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just what someone wants... Don't give them the satisfaction...

This is supposed to be a place where you can say ANYTHING --- so say ANYTHING you want...

Shame on those who don't think that -- you leave then --- leave the rest of use here to help each other!!!!

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy

July 27th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Shawnda's Avatar Mommy of four
What a terrible thing for anyone to say
Makes me sad even thinking about it
Karma will jump up and bite them where it hurts one day!
July 27th, 2010, 03:46 PM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcups10 View Post
brandi- please don't let one obviously insane person ruin this for you. I know I and countless others want you to be a member of this forum. Whoever said that to you, please report them, and hopefully they will kick them out of here. What a god awful thing to say to someone who has been through all you have been through. Nice to kick someone when they are down. That is just evil to me.
Please stay.
Please stay!!! We love hearing your updates and hearing from you and can't wait to hear about the adoption!

July 27th, 2010, 03:47 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Brandi, I just saw in the other post, you'll be taking some time away from JM anyway, but please, pplease, please know we are your home too. If you need to vent on those days, or if you have any news to report about your sweet little babe on the way, please do check in with us. I understand needing some time away simply because of everything going on, but please don't forget our group and don't stay gone too long. We all need a break every once in a while.

I can't wait to read in the fall or winter that Owen is on his way and that your Marleigh or Brewer is doing good!!! It makes me happy

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 27th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Dreamsinpink2010's Avatar expecting princess #2!!!
Send a message via AIM to Dreamsinpink2010 Send a message via MSN to Dreamsinpink2010
that is horrible brandi that someone would say you are doing this for attention
you lost 3 little boys and one was very recently
whomever said this has no compassion whatsoever
you are clearly not doing anything for attention! i am so sorry someone said that to you

4 wonderful and handsome princes's, 1 princess and 1 more princess on her way! Due September 9th 2010!!!
Lacey Faith Margaret Leilani- September 13th 2010 9:19am 6 pounds. 3 oz
TTC our 3rd pink bundle

July 27th, 2010, 03:50 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
PBcups......sorry .. you were right above me when i was typing!!!!! i know you would never say those horrible things!!!! next time i will say ditto!!!
sorry for the confusion... i just meant that you said exactly what i thought!!!!
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search