Ok ... When is it

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2010, 11:43 AM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Going to come alive in here !! I was really looking forward to getting some motivation from here but it's SO slow!! I'm sad! Lol there's got to be more of us trying to get back in shape right??
July 30th, 2010, 12:19 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
haha, it is like I will post when I have progress, and I haven't really seen it yet! Come on progress!!!!
July 30th, 2010, 12:25 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I check in here everyday, I have been so lazy this week though. with Syd being sick it makes it hard to workout but I will back in gear next week....I hope!
July 30th, 2010, 12:43 PM
I understand. Lol Maybe I'm just weird because I like to talk about diet and exercise. I can talk about it with dh all day.
July 30th, 2010, 01:53 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like to talk about it too! I am not really a dieter but I am thinking of doing some sort of juice fast type of thing I feel like I need to detox and start fresh LOL, know any good ones?
July 30th, 2010, 01:58 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like to read what everyone else is posting, but I don't have much to add so I haven't posted. What I need are food ideas. I have to start somewhere and I know that I need to start with eating better, but I am horrible about planning these things and eat horribly without a plan. (Feel free to fire away any suggestions you might have!) So I guess I am waiting to see a little progress to be able to be more productive in posting.
July 30th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejo View Post
I like to talk about it too! I am not really a dieter but I am thinking of doing some sort of juice fast type of thing I feel like I need to detox and start fresh LOL, know any good ones?
I've never done the juice thing! I'd die! I need food! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_it_is View Post
I like to read what everyone else is posting, but I don't have much to add so I haven't posted. What I need are food ideas. I have to start somewhere and I know that I need to start with eating better, but I am horrible about planning these things and eat horribly without a plan. (Feel free to fire away any suggestions you might have!) So I guess I am waiting to see a little progress to be able to be more productive in posting.
do you need quick and easy or do you like to cook?
August 1st, 2010, 05:26 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love to cook, but don't always have the time, so it would be a como of both I think. Quick things for the days that I work and things that I can cook for the days that I don't.

I made some lemon blueberry muffins today, so this week I am thinking one of those for breakfast with a piece of fruit and my coffee. A yogurt for snack. Salad with some rotissere chicken (or a sandwich with some veggies) and light dressing for lunch. Another piece of fruit or some veggies for a snack and then dinner. Chicken and fish are what I bought this week so a small portion of that, a little rice or potato or pasta and lots of veggies.

Last edited by who_it_is; August 1st, 2010 at 05:30 PM.
August 2nd, 2010, 10:06 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just busted out my biggest loser family cookbook- there are a ton of great ideas in there and they look really easy! i would check it out if you need new ideas.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

August 3rd, 2010, 07:28 AM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am here i slacked off but started strong yesterday

August 3rd, 2010, 10:56 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I have just come to the conclusion that (should have been a forgone conclusion) that I will be fat until I wean CJ. I know that it comes of really fast when I do, it always has. Until then I will be fat and dumpy. But this is my last baby so I won't have to do it again. I just don't understand how I can work out, walk and eat right, and still weigh in at 190lbs while also using the calories from breastfeeding. I is so frustrating!

August 3rd, 2010, 11:25 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I hear ya! I dont know how people lose weight so fast while BFing...I want to eat all the time!! I also workout and eat right (WW) and its coming off slowly but surely. Even at my fittest, I weighed 165-170 and was still a size 10....my body just doesn't like to be super thin.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
August 10th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm working on the weight, I'm just having a REALLY hard time getting online and posting. James is colicky and my DD is acting out a lot lately. Fortunately, the stress of dealing with the two of them is helping keep me active and preventing me from snacking from boredom.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search