What's your plan for the week...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2010, 05:38 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
After talking to DH about what has worked and what hasn't worked for me in the past, I have realized that I totally need a plan - both for food and for working out. Not sure if anyone else is like this or not, but I figured if I could at least type out my "plan" for the week I would have something to refer to and something to be accountable to. So here goes..

My plan for food is:
Breakfast: muffin, fruit and coffee
Snack: yogurt
Lunch: Salad with chicken or a sandwich and some veggies
Snack: Veggies and cheese or Fruit and cheese/peanut butter
Dinner: will vary a little each day depending on what we are having, but the basic thought is chicken or fish, a little bit of pasta, potatoes or rice and lots of veggies.
If after dinner I really, really need something I will have another yogurt or a piece of fruit.

My plan for working out is:
Monday: take a walk with the kids and get the Wii Fit set up
Tuesday: 20 min walk
Wedneasday: 20 min walk
Thursday: 20 min walk
Friday: take a walk with the kids and 20-30 minutes Wii Fit

My challenges this week:
We are going to the coast for a wedding Friday night through Sunday afternoon. So that will be the challege for the week. It's my best friends wedding and the trip is going to double as our family "vacation" this summer, so I am not really going to worry about what I eat at all. My goal will be to get right back on track with things when I get home Sunday night/Monday morning.

Ok, so let's hear them... What are everyone else's plans for this week?
August 1st, 2010, 06:09 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I plan to continue to my WW plan, get some weights and core exerices in 3 times, walk 30 minutes everyday this work week, and I plan to jog 1-2 times this weekend.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
August 1st, 2010, 06:50 PM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love this!

My Food Plan

Breakfast- Oatmeal & egg whites or 100% whole wheat toast & egg whites, fruit, coffee. Sometimes I will have Kashi cereal but milk sometimes hurts my tummy. I LOVE cereal though.

Snack- Protein shake & fruit

Lunch- Chicken breast, pinto beans, and salad (If I do a weight training workout this day, I will add more carbs)

Snack- Apple & 1 TB peanut butter

Dinner Chicken breast & salad (NO starchy or simple carbs, only fibrous)

Snack- Cottage cheese or String cheese & nuts (NO starchy or simple carbs)

I have cheat days every Sunday. I usually wake up thinner on Mondays. It's weird.

My Workout Plan

Monday- Couch to 5K workout plus 30 minutes walking incline intervals

Tuesday- Circuit training

Wednesday- Couch to 5k workout plus 30 minutes walking incline intervals

Thursday- off or circuit training

Friday- Couch to 5K plus 30 minutes walking incline intervals

Saturday- off or circuit training

Sunday- off
August 1st, 2010, 07:25 PM
Mom to K, J, and H
My plan for food is:
Stay in WW target points

My plan for working out is:
Continue the P90X program every morning. Add 30 minutes of ab workouts on days that I do not get to complete the DVD workout because of the kids.

My challenges this week:
Getting the kids used to me working out in the morning so that they sleep longer. I also have to get Harmony used to me not being in bed with her at that time.
August 2nd, 2010, 05:27 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This week I am officially starting a diet I need to lose this last 10lbs and the scale isn't moving I am so annoyed with myself! naked Kim is not a good sight these days, blah!

soooo

My food plan......
low cal, low carb diet. I haven't planned out my meals but lots of fruits, veggies and only whole grain carbs.

My workout plan......
Weights and an evening walk on Mon, Wed, Friday
Jogging/running and Tues and Thursday
Daily Abs in the evening when the kiddos are in bed

My challenges.....to run longer than 5 minutes and not feel like I am about to die! and also getting the kiddos to be on board with the evening walks or runs. Sydney isn't always on board to go along in the stroller and if she isn't DH is going to have to entertain her and deal with it because he gets to go to the gym everyday and I don't so he needs to accommodate me and my workouts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search