Sick of being FAT!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy's Avatar Mega Momma
Send a message via MSN to Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy
so, i started doing WW on my own past two weeks. I got 6 pounds gone! woohoo!!!

my goal is to be 150 pounds. Starting weight 210 pounds. Im not only doing this for my self esteem but for my health as I had pregnancy diabetes and they say if you don't change your eating habits, in 5yrs I will have diabetes ( it runs HIGH in my family) so yeah, I don't want that!!!. Im 204 right now. so im going to be posting more to this page to give everyone some encouragement and also look for some encourage on my own journey. I need to do this. I like to lose 30 pounds by christmas, and 30 pounds from dec-june. so its 60 pounds total I need to lose. i don't think im going to have trouble doing this for sure!!! my mind frame right now, ( since i caught ppltalking about my weight.. really got me down about it ) is to get it off and im not STOPPING til it is gone!!!!

August 29th, 2010, 01:24 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
That is awesome! I love your motivation! Hearing people say anything at all about our weight can definitely help boost our motivation, because then it not only becomes about proving something to yourself, it becomes about proving something to them, kwim? Not that long ago, I told DH that I felt so disgusting and fat, and he tried to make me feel better by saying, "You're not that fat." I felt ten times more bad about myself after hearing him admit that I was fat, even if I wasn't that fat---though, I know he didn't mean to hurt me by it! LoL. Still, he could've just said, "You're not fat," but he had to throw in "that."

We're here to support you!!!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
August 31st, 2010, 08:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Woo hoo for being down 6 lbs. When you get closer to your target weight or half way there... Thank those people who were talking about you b/c they gave you the motivation that you needed. It mightve been hurtful to hear but it was something that you probably needed to hear.

Cant wait to hear about your future progress.
September 3rd, 2010, 01:38 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Yay!!! So happy for you!! I don't follow WW strictly but I just try to watch fat and calorie intake!! Good luck on your journey and definitely keep posting your progress!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search