When will you TTC?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2010, 07:10 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
No idea we haven't came to a final decision as to if we are done or not. The only thing we have agreed to its to come back to the subject when Brennan is about 2 years old.
August 30th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
The official plan is July 2011. But things may change from now until then. Who knows.

August 30th, 2010, 08:46 PM
caring21's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to caring21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
for once I'm excited to reply to a thread like this. I'm not sure we'll ever ttc again, but we will NTNP from here on out. No af, and usually don't see her for about two years, so we're going on God's time. and yes, we agree.
Two years?! Seriously? Is it due to the fact that you Breastfeed, or simply just the way it is for you after giving birth? I'm just curious because I haven't had mine yet and I still plan on BF for a while.

Lindsay & Pascal proud parents to William

August 30th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I say when Colin is 2, Josh says never....I guess we'll see. I really want my little girl though

August 30th, 2010, 09:52 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
July 2011 for us. I don't want another winter baby, and an April or May due date would be great for finishing up school and having the summer months to not take any classes.

August 30th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
No time soon.
August 30th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When Jenna is about 2 years old. But you never know. Things may change to either sooner or later. Time will tell
August 30th, 2010, 10:42 PM
waxzon's Avatar Happy Mommy!
Send a message via MSN to waxzon Send a message via Yahoo to waxzon
the plan is once Emmerson is potty trained, but who knows, it may change!

9-13-12
Make a pregnancy ticker
August 31st, 2010, 12:57 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Look at my siggy.. lol.. it seems so far away, but we'll start trying in Dec 2013... that way if I do get pregnant before we leave Germany I won't be too far along and I'll definitely be able to fly home and such.

August 31st, 2010, 05:46 AM
sheri052189
Well right now we are NTNP so if it happens it hapens
August 31st, 2010, 07:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH says never. Actually he wanted a vasectamy but I told him Im not ready and if he did it before I was ready id resent him for it later. I really want a 3rd child but I respect that he doesnt. So its kind of a wait and see right now.

If it was up to me we would try in feb 2011. But it probably wont happen until closer to the end of 2011-2012 if it happen. Maybe my birthcontol will just fail and I wont have to worry

August 31st, 2010, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It keeps changing. As of the other day when Dashaun is 2. I guess I should ask if that means we will start in summer 2011 or summer 2012. Knowing him, he will say 2012

August 31st, 2010, 08:33 AM
alleusion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
After Tristan's second birthday, we're going to re-evaluate our financial and my medical situations and see if a tubal reversal is possible. I don't feel done, I've regretted the tubal since the day I agreed to it. I go back and forth these days. I think right now I just have major new born lust.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for the gorgeous sig

August 31st, 2010, 09:07 AM
Super Mommy
Not before Sept 2011. I would like him to be 2 1/2 or older before another one comes ...and quite frankly I wish I could wait longer but i'll be almost 34 then so boo hoo. My husband works in education and having a baby in May-June would be ideal the next go around so DH has more time to deal with our toddler when and if a new baby comes. The absolute worst month for me to give birth would probably be September. But it took me 6 months to conceive last time so maybe that means I have to start trying next spring?!?! I hope it was first time jitters and we get pregnant quickly next time. I hated the month-to-month game. Seriously made me miserable. And being pregnant and vomiting and hospitalized last summer was a nightmare. So, I think I don't think I ever want my first trimester to fall in the months of May-July again
August 31st, 2010, 09:56 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think last time we talked about it, we agreed to start TTC in the spring of 2012.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

August 31st, 2010, 10:24 AM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
August 31st, 2010, 10:42 AM
MamaCGE's Avatar Happily Exhausted Mama
Still BFing, no AF, and we're broke. When AF starts coming to visit again, and we have a little more money than nothing, we'll talk about it.

9 Months 2 Go - The blog (or how I'm getting myself a writing career before my whole life gets turned upside down.)
September 9th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

September 9th, 2010, 08:29 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Probably June-Nov of 2012. I want a Spring or Summer baby and I want Emily to be at least 3 years old. She'll turn 3 in Jan of 2013 so that should work out perfectly.
March 7th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bumping this old thread.

So how did it turn out for those of you who answered??? Did you TTC when you expected?

My answer was that we would TTC in summer 2013 so it looks like I've still got a few months! Only time will tell......
Niamh ૐ, *~* and MominNOVA like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search