Check-in!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2010, 05:18 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Where are all our healthy ladies??? Check in here! This place has gotten pretty quiet, which makes it hard for us to encourage each other!! Stick to it, ladies!!!!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
August 30th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Katie81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am doing pretty good. Started at 168 lbs after delivery, down to 143 lbs as of a few days ago. My goal is 130 lbs. I can fit back into all of my size 10 pants and a couple of size 8's. Tops I am comfortably a medium now. If I lose 10-15 more I will be a size 6-8 again which I would be very happy with.

I have been terrible about exercise but quite frankly I don't have time with school and work. I do drink mostly water and have almost completely eliminated fast food. I eat lots of greek yogurt, fruit, Luna bars, etc. We try and eat decently healthy for dinner every night.
August 31st, 2010, 08:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am down to 148. I havent exercised in a while. I was at 170 after birth. I want to lose 8 more lbs... 10 would be great but I'll settle for 8. I'm still pumping so that helps as I've been losing about a lb a week almost.
August 31st, 2010, 09:16 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was 160 after birth. At my six weeks appt, I was 151. I am now down to 131 which is 10-11 pounds UNDER my pre-pregnancy weight. I would like to get down to 125 and then maintain.

I am still doing Weight Watchers and it is totally working for me!!!

September 3rd, 2010, 02:33 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Well I was doing really really good! But for the past couple weeks I have not been eating a very healthy diet! It is so so so hard. I just really love food and love to eat. It has been really hard for me to overcome my weaknesses lately when it comes to food.

Pre-pregnancy weight 130
Day of delivery weight 191
Lowest I've been since delivery (which was 2 weeks ago) 143
Today 146

So...of course ideally I would like to get back to 130. Before I got pregnant I worked really hard to weigh 130.

Ok so this is going to turn into a little pitty party for me lol...but...I don't think I'm ever going to look like I did before the baby so what's the point in trying to get back to that weight. Even if I get there and weigh 130 I don't think I will look like I did last year when I weighed 130. I now have stretch marks and a yucky tummy! This time when I started trying to lose I weighed 164 and now that I"m down to 146 I don't feel like my stomach has changed at all! It still looks the same as it did when I weighed 164! I know I'm losing inches because my clothes fit better but will my stomach alwasy look like this?? I will I always have this flabby flabby belly???

Thanks for listening to me whine!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search