Who's TTC Already?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2010, 07:14 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
For one, I think you're nuts But I do remember when Kaija hit 6 months old we were just about ready to go for it again, so I do understand! We started TTC when she hit 9 months old and it took us another 9 months for a sticky bean. But anyway...

What is your TTC status?

How long did it take to conceive your April baby?

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born?
September 4th, 2010, 07:21 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? I would LOVE to start TTC right now, but we've decided to wait until next spring at least. I have to earn enough hours at work to get a second maternity leave, and since I only go back in May, we'll be waiting until then to start TTC #2.

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? it took us a year for Didi, we got married and stopped BCP in July 08 and I got pg in July 09

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. Nope, but we're not using any protection either, just NFP at this point to prevent. I'm debating on getting the IUD or not until next spring, but I'm leaning towards not getting it, IDK anymore...

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? next I would love another spring baby, so it would be great to get pg again next summer and have another March-May babe, or even if I delivered in the summer it would be fab because I'd have a full school year off next mat leave. So spring or summer 2012 would be ideal, Didi would be about 2 yrs old.

September 5th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? Definitely TTC!

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? About 4 months

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. Just OPK's

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? Would love another spring baby. May or June would be best. I am a teacher so if I deliver in the spring I have all summer off with the baby before returning to work. We are keeping our fingers crossed this month.

September 7th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SailorsWife
What is your TTC status? Trying to convince the hubby to start TTC now =)

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? Well I had a miscarriage before Rilynn, and after I had my D&C it took me 2 Months to get back to functioning properly and then we got preggo the 1st try.

Are you using any TTC tools? Nothing yet but when we do actually start TTC, we will use NFP and PreConceive lubricant. It's worked for us with both babies on the first try both times and t worked for some friends of ours on the first try too so I'm quite confident in it =)

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? Ideally.... anytime after next July. I'm in school and I will need to finish summer session at the end of July and then I can enroll in all online classes for the fall semester so I can still be able to be home with Rilynn and baby #2.

Forever Missing Our 4 Angel Babies... Forever Missed, Always Loved
September 7th, 2010, 07:46 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? WTTC-because 1) I have to convince hubby 2) I have to build up more maternity leave.

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? 2 months. I miscarried in early May, and by the end of July I was preggo w/Jaxon

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. - NOPE...We will just NTNP like always.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? Doesn't matter, just as long as Jaxon is at least 2

September 7th, 2010, 12:31 PM
mimi81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? I throw it out there every once in a while, trying to get DH thinking about it. Hopefully soon!

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? Well, she was a surprise so just once

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. Nope. I want to go off the pill in another month or so and start prenatals, and NTNP

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? Next October would be great. They'd be 18 months apart. I'd be on mat leave for the holidays, and baby would be 8 months by the time summer came around again and it would be easier to do things that way.

[IMG][/IMG]

September 7th, 2010, 09:57 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
What is your TTC status? WTTC - our goal is to be in a place where we can finish our family starting Jan. 2013

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? Technically 9 months. We started TTC Nov. 08 and had a m/c end of March 09 and then got our sticky bean on my first normal cycle after that in July!

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. I charted, temped, OPK'd, everything while TTC Kolbie. My cycles were all wacked out after having Kaija so I needed help figuring out what was what and when. (Kaija was conceived on the first try after years of normal 28-day cycles and no BC) After I have my IUD out we'll likely NTNP for a month or 2 and see how it goes then I'll get all crazy with the charting again

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? Fall 2013
September 8th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your TTC status? I guess I'd say we're NTNP since I don't have AF back yet. Once AF is back I'm hoping to start TTC again. DH goes back and forth on whether to start at that time or wait longer.

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? We've been very blessed and lucky and got pregnant with both Lily and Violet the first month we tried.

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. I'll probably start doing OPKs and charting once I get AF back.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? I love the age gap between Vi and Lily (19.5 months) and I'd like the same gap or within a few months of that again. DH thinks a full 2 years between Vi and the next one would be good.

September 9th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
What is your TTC status? Definitely NOT trying! I am on the pill now but I am waiting to hear back from the doc on how much it will cost out of pocket to get an IUD! I'm really hoping my insurance will cover alot of it so I can get one!! If everything works out I will get it placed next week!!!

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? She was a surprise!

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? We haven't totally decided whether we will have another or not (but I think we will). If we do we won't try for at least 3 years, maybe closer to 5. We want to be in a much better place financially before we even consider another baby.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
September 9th, 2010, 06:57 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
What is your TTC status? I would say WTTC, but I'm honestly not even sure I want more than one child... My decision changes day to day. Yesterday I was pretty convinced I didn't want any more children than Caleb, and today I've got baby fever all over again. But I think I just want to experience the labor part again, because I want to relive the moment Caleb came out of me and was placed into my arms, and that's not the right mindset to bring a whole new human life into the world. I need to want another child---and not just want to relive Caleb's baby days, kwim??

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? Technically, it took us the first month, but we weren't actually trying yet. I was charting to become familiar with my cycles, so when my ovulation date was moved, I knew we had a chance of actually conceiving, but I didn't think it'd actually happen. And then it did!

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. When/If we TTC again, I'll probably just use the NTNP method, now that I know I actually O each month.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? If I ever become pregnant again, I would ideally like to be pregnant during the winter again. For the first time in a long time, I didn't freeze during the night because of heat flashes! And, also, I'm too scared about keeping the baby warm during the winter, so I like that Caleb will be older before the really cold nights hit.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
September 10th, 2010, 07:45 AM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
What is your TTC status? We're waiting to TTC.

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? 5 months, but a couple of those months DH was out of town at the wrong time

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. Nope. When we were TTC, We didn't do anything besides the obvious.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born?
I would love another spring baby, so, ideally, March or April of 2012.

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
September 15th, 2010, 06:38 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your TTC status? WTTC- I've thought about TTC late next year to early 2012 but who knows how i'll feel when the time comes.

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? 8 months. We got pregnant on cycle 6 but had a m/c and then 2 months later got pregnant w/Camden.

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. With Cam I used everything! lol. I'm thinking next time around i might want to just try NTNP to experience something different, but i'm also a bit of a control freak so we'll see how that goes

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? I really loved having a spring baby so that would mean them being born either Spring of 2012 (which would mean i'd have to start TTC next summer) or Spring of 2013 (would mean waiting another year) so probably one of those. Although i might just throw all that out the window since there's really no guarantee i'd get pregnant right away anyway. Pretty much i'm just undecided about it all right now

September 15th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? WTTC

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? 4 months. We got pregnant on our first month on NTNP at the beginning of 2009, but I had a miscarriage and had to have a D&C in Feb. I think we REALLY started trying in April

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. Nothing now...but when/if we try again I'll prob just use OPK's again

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? I'd love to have a fall baby. The first time I was pregnant I was due in September which was perfect (although I'ms ure being huge in the summer isn't fun but I don't care ) So I'm thinking of shooting for a late summer/fall 2012 baby...we'll see though!
September 15th, 2010, 10:07 AM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? def WTTC!

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? First try

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. Charting and temps, I had a sneeking suspicion that I was pg because my temp was high for the rest of the month and had implantion bleeding but didnt tel DH

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? I liked being pg during the winter I dont think I could handle hot summer days....ish.
September 18th, 2010, 12:26 PM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? NTNP really. AF has been staying away so it's up to Af to make the first move.

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? 14 months. I had and IUD and it just messed everything up.

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. Everything.
I really was wanting something.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? I'm hoping for an Aug/Sept baby. I have always wanted one then.

September 23rd, 2010, 03:54 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
What is your TTC status?WTTC

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? She was a planned surprise. It took 14 months for DS so I didn't think the first time NTNP it would take, but take she did.

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. I'll just use NFP when it comes to it. I'm pretty aware of my body.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? Assuming a 9 month pregnancy, which I've never had, Sept '12 or later. I have a Disney World/Harry Potter land trip planned for Dec '11, and I WILL NOT be pregnant. I get to ride the rides this time, dang it!
Caroline - November '12

September 26th, 2010, 10:55 PM
ForeverMommy81's Avatar TTC our 6th lil love
Send a message via AIM to ForeverMommy81 Send a message via Yahoo to ForeverMommy81
What is your TTC status? Definately TTC

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? First month of actually trying.

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc.? Not yet. If I'm not pregnant in a month or so, then I'll start charting.

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? September 2011 DH will be back from deployment then He leaves in January.
October 30th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Brannyt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your TTC status? Not TTC til next October

How long did it take to conceive your April baby? 5 months

Are you using any TTC tools? i.e. charting, temping, OPKs, etc. No, just charting AF on fertilityfriend right now

Ideally, when do you want your next baby to be born? I would love to have a Fall baby, but if we do conceive right away, then he/she will be a summer baby

LOVE my siggy, thank you Meganpixel!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search