blah.

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2010, 07:15 PM
laurabelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so in the first month of training, i have only lost 5 whole entire pounds. WTH is that?!? i used to lose that in like a week! and my FMIL couldnt come watch Liam so i could go running at all this week. i took him for walks instead, but i dont think it does a lot of good.

im feeling so discouraged. i know everyone says it takes time and all that but im just so depressed. and fat. boo. i know, i sound like a broken record too...
September 9th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Veteran
It does get frustrating- esp when you cant workout-

I am dependent on my hubby to watch the kids- but some nights he doesn't get home till 10pm-

sometimes I go to the gym & sometimes I dont-

If I cant get to the gym- I do the Wii, or pull out an old video work out-

another thing- write down all you eat- it helps to see where you are getting extra calories in-

good luck & hang in there--
September 10th, 2010, 03:21 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are only three months out, and you know losing 5 lbs in a week is not quality weight loss, you should only lose half a pound to a pound per week for it to be true fat and not water weight. Are you still nursing? I think nursing puts a cap on how quickly your body is willing to lose weight...my body doesn't seem to want to lose much either, but slllllllowly it is losing bit by bit.
September 10th, 2010, 05:30 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
walking is still very good for you, plus its good to change things up. I know I started the 'real' bcp and I retained a bunch of water the first week and its finally coming off....so maybe if you are on bcp it may have had the same effect. Also, make sure you are eating enough and eating right!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
September 10th, 2010, 06:47 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Slower weight loss ensures that the weight will actually stay off! as long as you eat right and exercise the weight will come off, maybe more slowly than you would like but it will! Keep up the good work and you will get there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search