last OB appt today? PLEASE!? FX! **update**

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2010, 06:29 AM
MotherFrog's Avatar lost in la la land
I really don't want yet another appt with Dr Gassy Bubblehead after today. Once or twice a month is fine but I've seen her last week, will more than likely see her every day of my hospital stay NEXT WEEK, so I really don't want another appt.

It's not that she's mean or anything but we both think she's kinda... lacking and we have to drive into the next town, through road construction, traffic, stupid people crossing the street 2 feet from your car.

Yes, I'm whining but I just want to stay home and do a few things around here, rest, and enjoy the quiet before we have the baby and get invaded. I'm a homebody! All our appts have been on DH's ONLY day off during the week, so instead of spending time at home together.......

I'm fine, Charlie's fine, I'm cranky because some one didn't listen to me about staying off a certain street this time of day and we got stuck in traffic, me with a very full bladder.

Anyway, don't have to go back again. Wasn't a good trip but I don't have to go back to that area until I deliver. The roads are so bad here, those of you wanting to go into labor, you WILL go into labor. Sorry, I have a migraine and I don't feel well.

Last edited by MotherFrog; September 14th, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
September 14th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Gemum
Aw it hope it goes okay.... fingers crossed for you
September 14th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Doctor Gassy Bubblehead...ROTFLMAO!
September 14th, 2010, 10:08 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand about traffic!!! We have construction traffic to go through on the interstate where I live (seriously only 1 of 4 lanes open most the day except during major traffic then they open 2 whole lanes )....then when I get to where my doc it in the middle of the city they have like the whole 5 blocks around it under construction

On a side note downtown they have huge signs with the name of the construction company who is building everything on it...

The companies name is "Hoar construction" lol funny enough its owned by my denists husband...she is Doctor Kathy Hoar...needless to say she goes by Doctor Kathy instead of Doctor Hoar lol sorry had to share...I know I'm too old to find that funny but what a horrible last name to have...she must have loved him deeply to marry him!! Lol

Last edited by lovely_serendipity; September 14th, 2010 at 10:11 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search