Lost a little but stalled out....

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Josh left for Afghanistan in mid-July and I thought by Aug 1 I would begin trying to lose weight. I was 158lbs when I got preggo and I was 184lbs when Josh left. By August 1 I was at 180lbs. Now I am at 168lbs and seem to have stalled with the weight loss.....things are just SO hectic that I can't seem to find the time to work out Grrrrrrr! I guess I am just writing this to try to motivate myself in some way....I really would like to be around 130lbs by the time DH comes home in February. That is about 10lbs a month which seems pretty reasonable if I can just stick with it! Okay, off to finish grading my 7th graders school work for the day and then hopefully I will work out tonight before bed....

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
September 16th, 2010, 04:46 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
keep it up and it will come off! I have 5 lbs I want to lose still but it is slow to come off, I think it is normal to stall out with weight loss but it will pick back up again. good work for losing what you have so far!
September 16th, 2010, 06:12 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Just stick with it, it will come off!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
September 16th, 2010, 07:57 AM
laurabelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are already doing great, its probably just in that difficult to lose area right now. dont give up!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search