Samantha Grace =)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Regular
So on Friday night around 11PM I started timing contractions and I was walking like crazy around the house ... and I thought to myself if I'm still in pain while walking around then I must be in labor! I went to go to lay down for a bit but got right back up and told my husband that I think I'm in labor!! My husband was so exhausted he just said to me "Don't do this to me now" LOL Like I could really stop myself from being in labor, what a dork! So I called L&D and they told me to go right in. I called my MIL since we all live in the same house, and she came right up to get my DS. My husband woke up and was like oh so we're going now? HAHA We got to the hospital and got checked in and when the doctor came in to check me she told me I was 4/5 cm WOW that was quick! Because earlier that morning I had a doctor's apt and I was 3cm! That was around 1AM then they moved me to my room and I was in sooo much pain that they gave me nubain (spelling) to ease the pain and make me sleepy so that I could relax. Of course it didn't really relax me much because labor was moving along pretty quick! Around 3AMish they checked me and I was about 8/9cm and finally the epidural got put in! I don't know why they waited that long to get it for me but I almost could've gone naturally the rest of the way but the pain was just soooo bad! Then at 4:30AM I started to push and she was born at 4:51AM weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and 19in long! With a full head of beautiful brown hair! She came on her due date 9/11 ... at least we know that this girl will always be on time for everything and never late!!!!!!

Here is a picture of her
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5344034&l=810977d4c0&id=697947029[/URL]

[IMG][/IMG]

My little angels Samantha Grace & Joseph Richard <3
September 16th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Regular
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5344034&l=810977d4c0&id=697947029[/URL]

[IMG][/IMG]

My little angels Samantha Grace & Joseph Richard <3
September 16th, 2010, 06:26 AM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
I am glad that your DH realized you meant it for real!!
Congrates on your little girl!
September 16th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Super Mommy
Congratulations on your baby girl! A true due date baby!
Joyfully expecting #2 in January!

September 16th, 2010, 02:34 PM
amymgem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations, mama! You definitely progressed quickly-nice job! Enjoy your new addition!
September 16th, 2010, 03:47 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

On her due date wow!!!
September 19th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search