Who else is overdue?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 06:52 AM
QuaintandQuirky's Avatar Keri
I know there are still a few ladies waiting for babies that have not reached their due dates yet, but I want to know how many of us are actually overdue at this point.

I am.

And everyone I know has a story to tell.
"I was 25 days overdue with my son" (For real - but she is older and they didn't induce as much)
"I was 11 days overdue with my first"
Blah blah blah...

Here are my questions for you:

When was your due date?

Have you made any progress?

Do you have an induction scheduled?

Is this your first baby?

Are you okay with it, or is it driving you crazy?

Are other people annoying you?

Come commiserate with me!

My answers:

When was your due date? September 13th

Have you made any progress? On Tuesday, I was 3cm dilated and +75% effaced

Do you have an induction scheduled? Nope. Not talking about it until my Dr. appointment on Monday where I have the NST and fluid check.

Is this your first baby? Yes. Little stinker.

Are you okay with it, or is it driving you crazy? It's increasingly driving me crazy. I feel she is better off out than in right now because I know lots of things that can go wrong when babies are post term. I also am afraid of her getting really big and me not being able to push her out. I'm not depressed about it or anything, but it's unsettling to me.

Are other people annoying you? Ummm, yeah. The check-ins and the stories have to stop. I'm not answering my phone anymore!

September 16th, 2010, 06:56 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'm over due!

When was your due date? Sept 14 (2 days ago)

Have you made any progress? Nope

Do you have an induction scheduled? No, we haven't even talked about it yet

Is this your first baby? Yes

Are you okay with it, or is it driving you crazy? A little of both, haha. If I keep busy and get stuff done, then I'm okay. But I'm also starting to get nervous, and I'm REALLY ready for him to be here.

Are other people annoying you? Not annoying, but everyone is really on edge around me and people check in on me lots, which is nice. My BFF texts me a few times a day telling me to go into labor If only I had that power, haha, I would have days ago!

September 16th, 2010, 10:02 AM
molly_jean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When was your due date? 9/13

Have you made any progress? I don't know. I was supposed to have an appt. after my NST on Monday, but I ended up getting sent for observation d/t babies elevated HR. Nobody would check me there. So I'll find out tomorrow at my OB appt. But at my 39 week appt. I was still closed shut.

Do you have an induction scheduled? Not yet, I'm thinking we'll schedule that tomorrow.

Is this your first baby?
Yes

Are you okay with it, or is it driving you crazy? I'm starting to really get anxious. I feel the same as you girls, the longer she's in there, the more complications there could be. Plus I'm so incredibly uncomfortable, and I just want to hold her in my arms.

Are other people annoying you? Um, yeah. The many many texts, phone calls, Facebook messages asking me "Have you had that baby yet?" "Any signs of baby?" "You should do this, this, and this to start labor." "You need to wait until the weekend so I can come see her." I've also decided to stop answering my phone
September 17th, 2010, 05:07 AM
QuaintandQuirky's Avatar Keri
Thank you for sharing Amy and Molly, but oh man, are we the only ones overdue? I'm praying for all three of us to go into labor on our own - TODAY!

COME ON BABIES!

~ Keri

September 17th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hang in there ladies! I know it's hard-my first was 5 days overdue and I remember each day felt like an eternity. But he ended up at 8 lbs 3 oz (which was 4 oz smaller than #2 who was born a week earlier than him!). Soon!!!!!
September 17th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Canadianne
When was your due date? 16 September

Have you made any progress? 1-2 centimetres

Do you have an induction scheduled? Nope. But my Dr. will schedule one if I go 7-10 days overdue.

Is this your first baby? Yes.

Are you okay with it, or is it driving you crazy? I'm going crazy. I've been on sick leave since 25 weeks because everyone anticipated that we were going to have an early delivery. To go overdue was completely unexpected. I've actually been avoiding the boards because it seems like everyone else is delivering early.

Are other people annoying you? Only when the ask "You're still here?"
September 17th, 2010, 02:22 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When was your due date?

Sept. 13th

Have you made any progress?

I was making decent progress but now it seems like I just stalled!!!

Do you have an induction scheduled?

Yeppers in 4 days 9/21

Is this your first baby?

Yes

Are you okay with it, or is it driving you crazy?

DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

Are other people annoying you?

Yep they keep calling and asking if we have a baby yet like twice a day and the people i see face to face insist on talking to my tummy and asking Kya to come out on whatever date they decide they like...plus they look at me like im just going to explode at any second!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search