3 weeks old? how did that happen already??

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 07:31 AM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
i can't believe that Gavin is 3 weeks old already, if they let me go two weeks overdue (i think that is what my dr does) he wouldn't even be here yet.... i could not imagine not having him here yet or still waiting!!

enjoy your little ones while they are little... time just flies and they grow up........ i will be sad when i have to say that he has out grown clothes... he is my last and i know that i will never go back to having a newborn

anyone else feel this way or am i werid??
September 16th, 2010, 09:59 AM
erinelizabeth83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you. Lilly will be 3 weeks tomarrow(on her due date!) and I can't believe it. It's going way too fast already snd it makes me kind of sad but at the same time I'm excited for all the amazing "firsts" that come with them getting older.

September 16th, 2010, 10:11 AM
~Constance~
We want to have more but any baby could really be the last. You just never know. So yeah, I'm treasuring every second! It was so hard walking the floor and feeling like a slave to my first baby but now that I'm on my third baby I know that the time flies by. I smile and kiss Fairfax when she cries and happily walk the floor for hours with her.
I'm terrified to reach the "last one" stage. I cried about that so much last week. Our original plan was 4 kids but DH and I are reconsidering that and may have more. My mom had 5 by the time she was 30 and then stopped. She's always said how much she regretted that and that plays a lot into how I feel about being done.
This week I've been focusing on all the fun milestones that are ahead so I don't stay weepy. The first real smiles are just around the corner! Then the laughing and rolling. The sitting, patty-cakes, dancing, babbling, and crawling.
It's going to be an awesome year and every week will be special in its own way!!
September 16th, 2010, 11:31 AM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
I'm right there with you. I can't believe Chase is 3 weeks old already. This is also our last baby, so I'm trying to enjoy all of the little things that go along with a newborn. I couldn't believe how much he had already grown at his 2 week check up. They do grow so quickly!

September 16th, 2010, 11:59 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I'm so not ready for him to get any bigger! I love the NB stage. I just love my babies! They are amazing little miracles and I don't mind one little minute. I want more, I really do, but if it takes us another 18 months of trying after we slowly wean him off night bf (usually at 8 months or so), I may be too old to really have a 3rd easily, or the idea of having 4 would be completely out... so I am fearful that he'll be our last (we probably won't do MA again...) I really want at least 3, maybe 4... I just love babies and they grow out of it so fast!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search