Quick update on everything...Having Geni next week...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 02:16 PM
ginnkneephur's Avatar Rainbows and Sunshine
Well... I had an appointment today and I'm highly annoyed. Everything went as usual even though I practically begged for a cervical check. Why do I want a check... well because I had a bloody show today. I've had strong contractions for days it feels like and I just want to know if my body is heading into labor. So I didn't get what I asked for and was sent on my way. *barf*

The plan is for me to show up Thursday the 23rd at 6 am to hack out the pretty princess. I have one more u/s on Monday to check on her then nothing till Thursday.

I'm having tons of pain. I can hardly stand up most of the time because of sciatic pain. It is the devil. The contractions come on and off but when they do I have to just lay here and focus on not dying. A week to go... I think I can handle it now. Hopefully. LOL

Her bedroom... still isn't ready!!! Oh no!! No worries though. Everything but her carpet will be done. I took forever picking out her carpet color. I ended up going with this adorable purple color. It's called Fuzzy Wuzzy. <3 But it had to be ordered. Sooo her room won't quite be complete. Shh she won't notice.

September 16th, 2010, 02:25 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry about your appointment! Yeay for your babys room!!
September 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Wow, I can't believe that they wouldn't do a cervical check for you. How rude! I can't wait until Geni is here and we get to meet her! I hope the next week goes by quickly for you!

September 16th, 2010, 02:57 PM
scunch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't believe they would not do a check for you. If I told my Dr. all of that was going on, he would have definitely checked.

I love the name of her carpet, too cute.

September 16th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunch View Post
I can't believe they would not do a check for you. If I told my Dr. all of that was going on, he would have definitely checked.

I love the name of her carpet, too cute.
OH, the doctor that's an entirely different story. Had I known things would be this way I would have gone elsewhere. I haven't even seen HIM since June. Freaking June.

I haven't seen him or spoken to him since June and I'm supposed to let him slice me up on Thursday.

*sighs* Lesson learned.

September 16th, 2010, 05:25 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I agree with above lol I can't believe u begged and he won't check...I do believe he kinda works for u....well ur insurance company but still u!!! FOB paid out big bucks for me to go to the most sought after doctor in my city and they wouldn't dare tell me no to a request lol but my doc also is oe of those that believes in listening to the patient because hello...its ur body..u know when something may be up...he says all his degrees can't make up for the fact that I've lived in my body for 27 years.

At least by next week ull be holding ur lil one and not have to deal with the doc anymore!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 16th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I know just how it is...and what is up with these docs who don't care?

They DO work for us!

I'm too tired to argue.

But with all that going on, maybe you'll go on your own this weekend...or tomorrow!!!
September 16th, 2010, 06:04 PM
I'm starting to think I'm going this weekend. I'm scared though because I've never gone into labor on my own. I am in serious pain right now. It's gotten worse throughout the day. The contractions are pretty steady and I wish I knew what my cervix was up to. Especially after having the bloody show this morning. So icky.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search