mommies of boys!!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How many times did you get peed on so far?

My little guys is 5.5 days old and I have at least 3 surprises per day...

I really thought it was more of a movie thing.....

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
September 17th, 2010, 12:48 AM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
He has only gotten me once, but he has peed on himself and the surrounding area numerous times! One time was like a fountain across his room. It was crazy how far it can shoot!

September 17th, 2010, 04:10 AM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ROFL! In the hospital he projectile pooped on DBF (it was hysterical!) but he JUST started the peeing thing yesterday. He got it on himself yesterday. TODAY he started having diarrhea while I was changing him and then as I was frantically wiping that while he is continuing to poop he started peeing . He got the wall, the floor, the bookcase, the rail of the changing table, himself and a little bit on my arm.

September 17th, 2010, 04:20 AM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
more times than i can count,,,thankfully he normally misses me but gets his own clothes, cange pad, floor and his body............... and to top it off he seems to puke on himself (it runs down into his hair) when he pees on himself

lovely i know!!! at least i am not alone with a crazy pee kid!!
September 17th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It gets better as they get a little older-a lot of times they are reacting to everything being taken off of them.
September 17th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
LOL I have been lucky enough to be able to cover the foundtain with either a wipe, the old diaper or the new diaper. I ususally remember to put the new diaper under the old diaper before openning the old diaper that way if he spouts either way the new diaper is there and I don't have to change the changing pad and I have something to cover him with.

I was really suprised the first time it went off. LOL

September 17th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klsfl10 View Post
ROFL! In the hospital he projectile pooped on DBF (it was hysterical!) but he JUST started the peeing thing yesterday. He got it on himself yesterday. TODAY he started having diarrhea while I was changing him and then as I was frantically wiping that while he is continuing to poop he started peeing . He got the wall, the floor, the bookcase, the rail of the changing table, himself and a little bit on my arm.
Thy are really little champions in pee/poo area!

LOL.. I skipped that part of my story..
I was changing him and as I was almost done cleaning him up he decided to pee, then I cleaned off all that pee and got a diaper out and he pooped on the changing table. I started cleaning the poop off him and he pooped again. So when all the poop was off him he gladly decided to pee two more times. Priceless!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Song View Post
LOL I have been lucky enough to be able to cover the foundtain with either a wipe, the old diaper or the new diaper. I ususally remember to put the new diaper under the old diaper before openning the old diaper that way if he spouts either way the new diaper is there and I don't have to change the changing pad and I have something to cover him with.

I was really suprised the first time it went off. LOL
I will have to try this! Sounds like it could help!

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
September 17th, 2010, 07:39 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Oh too funny! Sorta! haha........i was just telling someone that I don't miss getting pee'd on every time I change Grace!! But, I have had the never ending poop that I've gone through 3 wasted diapers on!! haha
September 17th, 2010, 07:42 AM
WomanInTheMoon's Avatar Courtney
We cover him with a burp cloth while we change him. He always pees on his own face! Today he pooped on my hand. ugh

September 17th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I must be lucky, he's only peed on me once! That was when I was taking the gauze off his circumcision, so he was undressed for a while.
September 17th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
I'd say hes peed on himself at least every day since home from the hospital. I haven't gotten peed on yet, but others who have changed him got lucky! I think my time will come soon enough.

September 17th, 2010, 02:31 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gideon's first diaper change involved me, my mom and my two inlaws standing around my hospital bed and he got all four of us! Not to mention he was crying at the time so it got all over his face and in his mouth. Was the funniest thing ever! That's the only time its happened so far though.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search