AHHHH! (Feeling sorry for myself, read at own risk)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2010, 11:44 AM
molly_jean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Another sucky appt. Not dilated. At all. I'm 40 weeks and 4 days, how can I not even be a little dilated? I had another NST, baby was much better this time (was active, but not near like she was Monday). And I'm scheduled to be induced Wednesday so I can give birth to my toddler. My body must be totally clueless. I'm pretty sure I've been having contractions, irregular, but it's the back pain and into my lower and upper abdomen..but I guess they aren't doing anything for me. I've been walking like a crazy person, we've DTD a few times... I'm so sore and uncomfortable, Kylee hasn't slowed down the kicks at all, and I feel like I'm bruised on the inside. She was measuring over 8lbs on Monday. The longer she's in there the bigger she'll get, and I'm so scared something will go wrong. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself but at this point I don't care. I didn't want to be induced, but it's looking like that's the only way to get her out. (unless of course, she still refuses and then I have to have a C-Section) If I don't, she'd probably stay in there till Spring.
September 17th, 2010, 11:51 AM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
i hope she decides to surprise you before wed... and if not i hope it goes super smoothly for you on wed!!
September 17th, 2010, 11:53 AM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohhhhhh im soo sorry!!!!!

Its ok...feel as sorry for urself as u like because then I wont feel alone in my self pity!!!

I understand....

So Ill go Tuesday and u Wednesday lol maybe they will come on Monday!!!!

U know ive been trying to figure out how I can coax her out of there.... maybe a piece of candy??? nope I havent really craved candy or sweets this pregnancy...

However..I do not eat pork at all and this pregnancy have craved bacon like crazy... sooo she must like it... maybe i could coax her out with some bacon???
September 17th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Haha! Hold some bacon "down there" and whistle for her to come out LOL.

I don't think my body knows what the heck to do, and baby is perfectly content being all squished up in mommy.
Too bad we don't live closer together, we could get mocktails and have our Pity Party for 2
September 17th, 2010, 12:02 PM
QuaintandQuirky's Avatar Keri
Molly, I totally sympathize and we can pity party together. Except I haven't felt a contraction AT ALL, but I am 3cm dilated and something effaced. My body just won't kick into gear.

I haven't had a NST or ultrasound or anything to check on how she is doing, so I'm totally worried that something is wrong. I never wanted to be induced, but at this point I do, just so I know everything is okay. I'm also totally concerned about the baby getting bigger and bigger.

What's helped me push off my fear thoughts is lots of prayer though! The only thing that's helped!

September 17th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Poor thing. I went ten days over last time.

September 17th, 2010, 12:34 PM
~Constance~
((Hug)) I know how frustrating it is going overdue. I'm 3/3 on it. I hate worrying when my body doesn't want to do what it's supposed to do. And of course it's stinking uncomfortable!
But hey, I just pushed out a 9lber who was 6 days late. My other two kids were later and smaller. I'm a scrawny weakling so if I can do it you can definitely do it too!!
September 17th, 2010, 12:39 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by molly_jean View Post

I don't think my body knows what the heck to do, and baby is perfectly content being all squished up in mommy.
Too bad we don't live closer together, we could get mocktails and have our Pity Party for 2

Lol well we live far enough apart but im sure if we werent being induced we would have plenty of time to make it to a meeting point lol
September 17th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
It's ok Molly, I'm still here! I'm a little dilated but I'm sure I'll be here until October. There are still a few of us left. And you never know...one good bacon commercial and that girl may come flying out!
September 17th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by molly_jean View Post

Haha that reminded me of when I was in labor with Evan. DH is 1/2 mexican so at one point (when he was trying to make me laugh...bless his heart) he said, maybe since E is 1/4 Mexican we can hold a police badge down there and then he WON'T come out..... It was a very honest attempt at making me laugh....but I only laugh about it now...I didn't find it funny then.....
September 17th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Maker View Post
Haha that reminded me of when I was in labor with Evan. DH is 1/2 mexican so at one point (when he was trying to make me laugh...bless his heart) he said, maybe since E is 1/4 Mexican we can hold a police badge down there and then he WON'T come out..... It was a very honest attempt at making me laugh....but I only laugh about it now...I didn't find it funny then.....
Haha your DH is sweet I'm sure at the time I wouldn't have been laughing either
September 17th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you ladies go into labor this weekend!

I was closed up tight until I was in labor with both of my boys. Even with #2 and my water bursting, I get to the hospital and they told me I was not dilated at all.
September 18th, 2010, 10:50 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Keep in mind that first babies usually come around 41 weeks... it's just the way it is. I know that doesn't make it easier to deal with but it's normal. My first baby was estimated at 8 1/2 lbs when I was 6 days past my due date. He was born 2 days later at 8 lbs 1 oz. And he still looked like a newborn. Just a few more days and this will all just be a memory.

September 18th, 2010, 02:14 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sending you super super labor vibes! Come out Kylee!!!!!!!!! Hang in there. I'm sorry you're not even dilated - i'd be frustrated too. But i'm glad you at least have the backup plan induction date for Wed - not too much longer! Also, babies are usually smaller than they present from a u/s. and even if she was 8lbs that means by Wed she would be 8.5 which is chunky but still in the average/normal range for a baby size. Hang in there little mama! You're almost there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search