Well, this should make for a fun night...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I worked all day...took the kids to dance, dealt with my ex husband, ran a few errands...FINALLY got home...and DH took me to dinner. We haven't been out in 6 weeks!

I started feeling funky as soon as I got home but all I ate today was 1/2 a bagel, a can of slim fast, and a small bag of pretzels. So I HAD to eat. And I didn't want to cook...so out we went.

I ate about 10 bites of food...had contractions all through dinner, pretty consistant probably about 5-7 mintues apart. Not painful, but stronger.

Sooo...I figure I better start timing just to see. I get home, been timing and they're further apart and not regular. Some are getting pretty uncomfortable. DH doesn't understand why I don't answer when he asks "Are you okay?" I told him if I don't answer, check to see if I'm breathing...if I am...LEAVE ME ALONE =) Also, don't tell me a story about football or some hot chick your friend bagged...or even what the weather is like. (I didn't say that but he better get the picture or I'm making good on that award LOL!)

This COULD mean something....maybe not even until a week from now...but it's not my "OMG I feel so great like I'm not even having a baby" feeling that I had all week at work, even mostly today (except for the fire drill, the whole school ran ahead of me and I was sitting there panting...FUN TIMES!)

Today strangers came up to me to tell me I have a cute belly...a perfect pregnant body...one day I'll appreciate that and I'm glad I've taken lots of pictures...but the way I feel...oh Lordy...let's get on with this!!!

And I know Jessica runs this show...but I hope she hangs on until MONDAY. When the kids are back.

So actually...don't give me labor vibes...give me "keep her in" vibes. I can't go to the hospital before Sunday night!!!

But I will if I have to.

I might still be the last one on this board...but if I had to guess NOW I'd say she'll be here by my EDD.

We'll see what tomorrow morning brings. If I wake up feeling like I usually do...this was a fluke.

And I'm going to go do fun stuff tomorrow if I'm not in labor LOL!!!
September 17th, 2010, 08:26 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Angela lots of "Stay put until Sunday night Jessica" vibes and then she needs to be born Monday morning so you both can watch the premiere of Glee Tuesday night

September 17th, 2010, 11:21 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ill send u some "stay put till Sunday" vibes...if u send me some "get out by Sunday" vibes!!! Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search