Virtual Memorial for Otis

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2010, 07:56 PM
lulumama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Mommies,
Tomorrow is Otis' memorial service. We are asking those who are unable to be with us in person to light a candle, spend time in nature, snuggle your loved ones, do something to bring some light and joy into the world, just as Otis brought joy and light into ours (yes, even in these darkest moments). It would bring me great solace to know that any of you that felt so inclined could honor Otis' spirit in this way.

Here is his website, once again, in case you haven't seen it.
Otis Allen Nidy | In Loving Memory

With a lot of love,
Sarah

Forever missing our baby boy, Otis Allen, born September 12, 2010 at 41 wks; left this world 36 hours later.

Blessed with our Maui Miracle - Owen Kekoa, born 9/19/11 at 35w3d!

Last edited by lulumama; September 17th, 2010 at 09:13 PM.
September 17th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Frangipani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulumama View Post
Hi Mommies,
Tomorrow is Otis' memorial service. We are asking those who are unable to be with us in person to light a candle, spend time in nature, snuggle your loved ones, do something to bring some light and joy into the world, just as Otis brought joy and light into ours (yes, even in these darkest moments). It would bring me great solace to know that any of you that felt so inclined could honor Otis' spirit in this way.

Here is his website, once again, in case you haven't seen it.
http://otisnidy.blogspot.com

With a lot of love,
Sarah
I absolutely will. The blog link didn't take me to the blog though, but to an error message?

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Sarah. I wish I could be there for you tomorrow.
September 17th, 2010, 08:17 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lighting candles and thinking of you, your husband and you sweet beautiful son Otis my love surround you and support you. Your son is so beautiful...i have thought of you and your family everyday...and each day i've hugged my family a little tighter. I can never say enough or truly deep enough how sorry i am. Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers and love
September 17th, 2010, 09:13 PM
lulumama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frangipani View Post
I absolutely will. The blog link didn't take me to the blog though, but to an error message?

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Sarah. I wish I could be there for you tomorrow.
Oops! It's wordpress not blogspot; I made a mistake.

Forever missing our baby boy, Otis Allen, born September 12, 2010 at 41 wks; left this world 36 hours later.

Blessed with our Maui Miracle - Owen Kekoa, born 9/19/11 at 35w3d!
September 18th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Angel_Maker
I will most definitely do something special to honor sweet baby Otis Sarah, how are you holding up dear? If you ever need to talk, PM me and I'll send you my number
September 18th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I absolutely will. Thanks for the link again!
September 18th, 2010, 06:45 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
I will as well.......your family and sweet sweet baby Otis has been on my heart and mind constantly. Praying God will give you comfort somehow on this day ahead of you.

We all love you!!!
September 18th, 2010, 07:56 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
Sarah - I am praying all day today. I have even spread the word to several friends to lift you and Erik up. Please know you are surrounded by God's love today.

September 18th, 2010, 08:05 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been thinking of you and your beautiful family every day Sara, and today I will light a candle and hold onto all of my family a little tighter and thank god for all the miracles that surrond me.......I pray for some peace and comfort for you and your husband tomorrow.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

September 18th, 2010, 08:10 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah I am thinking of you and my candles are lit! Sending thoughts and prayers of comfort and love to surround you and fill you and Erik as you journey through this valley together.
September 18th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Just lurking from the stillbirth board. I wanted to let you know that if you ever feel the need to come down and talk to us we're here (that goes for you, too, Brandi). I'm so sorry to here about your sweet Otis.

I'll be lighting a candle too.

September 18th, 2010, 10:19 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oh, Sarah! ((HUGS)) My heart is still heavy for you and I will surely spend tomorrow remembering your sweet baby boy and praying for your family in this time of grief.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
September 18th, 2010, 10:25 AM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
I will definitely light a candle for Otis and keep you and your family in my T&P's.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search