Omg!!! If one more person asks........

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2010, 12:33 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm serious if one more person asks "Do we have a baby yet?" I'm going to scream!!!! Lol Nooooo we do not have a baby yet and yes Ill be a week overdue in just like 10 hours!!! Please stop reminding me and giving me those "poor lil thing" looks!!! Or that "stand back she may explode at any min" look!!!

Lol...but really I'm not mad..just frustrated but not in a horrible way or nothing!!!

I've never been a very patient person lol that's why this is all so ironic and funny to me...well that and I had such a hard time keeping her in before she was fullterm but now she doesn't wanna come!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 19th, 2010, 01:03 PM
molly_jean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel, except I'm really getting tired of it and have put myself in solitary confinement. I wish I could go out and NOT have people comment about being pregnant, asking when I'm due, etc. etc. And people from work called me today wondering where my baby is. Back off people!
September 19th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Yeah my MIL just called...she was getting into the shower and wanted DH to know that if he calls int he next 20 minutes she'll be there, call back. He told her I'm not having the baby in the next 20 minutes. I reminded him I'm not having it for the next 20 years.

People were shocked I was at work on the first day of school...last Monday they were yelling "WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!" On Friday, they said what they thought were their last good byes.

I'm going to most likely host a breakfast NEXT Monday, because starting tomorrow, they're just going to start getting mad.
September 19th, 2010, 01:52 PM
qberry's Avatar Quinn - Mommy to 3
*Lurking from Oct. DDC*

Hang in there Mama! I went to 41 weeks and 5 days with my first baby.. it was awful and people just like to kick dirt in the wound I swear!

The next time someone asks "do we have a baby yet?" remind them that yes, you do.. she's just not done baking! Babies do not have clocks in there and they decide when they are done!
September 19th, 2010, 01:57 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hang in there!!
September 19th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry!! I agree that is definitely the most annoying question in the world when you are close to your due date/overdue. I had a friend text me EVERY day for a week with "anything?!?" I had a few things I wanted to write back, let me tell ya. Hope your little one makes an entrance soon!!!
September 19th, 2010, 02:13 PM
ardisbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm getting it too, even people who've had babies and my friend who is an obstetrician seem to completely ignore that 41 weeks is average for a first timer!

September 19th, 2010, 03:37 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks....I've went from trying to talk to lil Kya..to trying to bargin with her...to begging her...to trying to psyc her out with stuff like "it would be a bad idea for u to come now because....(insert various reason here)!!!" I figured hey maybe she is gonna be llike her mommy and do somethin just because people tell her she can't and not do it when they want her too to prove she is her own person...however I am starting to think she is too smart for mommys tricks just like her daddy is!!!

Today was her God Fathers bday and he sooo wanted her to come out and watch the Steelers game with him (we won by the way...not relevent I know but just needed to be added lol).

I just reminded her that she has 1 day 13 hours and about 23 mins till we have to report to the hospital for our induction (yep I even reminded her of the mins)...she needs to get a move on it!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search