Belly pudge

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Brannyt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! I am super frustrated because, while I've managed to lose all my pregnancy weight, my belly pudge is being rebellious. It refuses to go away. Other than crunches, haareaou heard of anything else that would target that area?

LOVE my siggy, thank you Meganpixel!!!!!!
October 1st, 2010, 01:13 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would highly recommend this DVD Amazon.com: The Tracy Anderson Method Presents Post-Pregnancy Workout DVD: Movies & TV It is entirely focused on the belly pudge area.

October 4th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Tiny Loves
Crunches won't make the belly pudge go away. In fact, it will make it more pronounced because you will be building muscle behind the little bit of pudge that is there. Is it actually pudge, or just loose skin (the younger you are the "thicker" your skin is)?

October 4th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya sista! I'm okay with the rest of my body (well minues the boobs...but there's not much to do about that short of surgery) but my belly pudge refuses to move too! Truthfully, I haven't been workign out as much as I probably should, but I have been eating pretty good. Let me know if anything works for you!
October 5th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Brannyt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if its just extra skin or a lil bit of both pudge and skin. I just want it gone! Makes me self conscious

^ I haven't been able to work out as much as I should either. I am hoping to get started though in the next couple weeks

LOVE my siggy, thank you Meganpixel!!!!!!
October 5th, 2010, 07:39 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, unfortunately I think that's what women refer to when they say your body never goes completely back to normal after you've had a baby. I have the same thing going on and I've been in the gym for a few months...no change!

October 5th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Tiny Loves
Mine is skin. With my DD, it took about a year for it to firm back up. This time it's happening a lot faster and I have a "flat" stomach, but I can tell it's still loose. If I wear jeans that are too tight it will look like a have a pouch sitting there. I'd try to not be so hard on yourself either, because you had a c-section it may not go back down fully at all because they had to cut through the "fat" and muscle and sew it back together...

October 5th, 2010, 01:44 PM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^^ me too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search