Sunday Shoes!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2010, 06:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
Ok, I'm a big loser! I am SO excited because today I got THREE NEW PAIRS OF SHOES! I bought 2 pairs last fall to wear to work because my foot size goes up so much during pregnancy. I can't wear them anymore b/c my foot is back to normal now and those are WAY too big and WAYYYYY stretched out. So DH said I had the ok to get some new shoes for work. Nothing special, a pair of cute black sporty Sketchers (Hey I teach preschool so comfy shoes all the way for me!) a pair of brown, flat Naturalizer shoes, omg so comfy, and a very cute comfy pair of black heels!

So that got me thinking?

What's your favorite kind of shoe to wear?

How many shoes do you have?

Wanna post a pic of your favorite pair?

*thanks to Madge for my fab siggy!*

October 3rd, 2010, 07:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
my fave shoes--

new balance w801 , Shoes, Shoes - Search Zappos.com

i have some like this but they are grey with hot pink. they are sooo old but i love them, i really need to find a new pair i like (i don't like the colors of those 3 on the link).

how many shoes do i have? hmm....not many anymore, probably less than 20. however, i USED to have waaaaay too many. i was working, had money, dressed nice....then ex-df and i had to take in his little sister, and i didn't have as much room for my clothes/shoes. i packed several huge rubbermaid tubs of heels up and put them in storage. but, when i was going to a wedding, or wherever, and wanted a certain color/style shoe, i would just go buy new ones b/c i didn't feel like digging in the boxes at the storage facility. so after a few years, i had accumulated a ridiculous amount of shoes. when ex-df and i split up, i had a HUGE yard sale, mostly shoes. i made $900 something. it was almost embarrassing. people would ask where i got all the shoes. and i was like "umm....at the store?" and they were like "no really." and i was like "yeah, really." it was bad. now that i'm a SAHM (and a broke one at that) i have 3-4 tennis shoes and a couple heels and a couple flip flops and a couple boots. that's enough for what i need, but when i go back to work i'm sure i'll have to go and buy a few new ones.
October 4th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Brittni's Avatar Brittni
Send a message via Yahoo to Brittni
Shoes are an after thought to me. I am a flip flop girl at heart! My biggest probelm is I buy at pair of shoes I LOVE and I wear them OUT!!! I will wear them until they almost fall apart. I own 1 pair of tennis shoes that I have had since I was pg with Bryson! I don't like spending money on me so I usually go to payless to get shoes and they usually only last me one season. I am about to have to invest in some new shoes for winter and I will probably buy some decent shoes that will last a while!

***Thanks Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggie*****

October 4th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Exciting for you! I'm not a huge shoe person, but if I ever do find a pair of shoes that I love enough to buy, it's exciting. I think my excitement comes from "yay -- I won't have to go shoe shopping for another xx months!" ha ha

I like flip flops, too. And lucky for me I live in TX where I can wear them most of the year! If I had to pick a favorite brand of shoe, I guess I'd pick Sketchers. I like the way they feel on my foot. Clarks, too, but they are so pricey.

Thank you Ryan & Alex's Mom for the beautiful siggy!
October 4th, 2010, 07:06 AM
momma2marissa's Avatar My name is Stephanie!
I hate shoes. I live in flip flops and that is terrible for my flat feet. I actually like to buy shoes and look at them, but wearing them is a whole different story. My feet are quite larger (size 10 and I'm only 5'5") and wide. I mostly buy tennis shoes though, classic Adidas, Reeboks, Nike Shox and NB.

Shoes are bothering me a whole lot more right now though. I am pretty sure I have a broken bone in my foot. And I'm hurting the outside of my foot b/c I can't put any pressure on the inside of it.

I have probably 30 pairs of shoes, including flip flops, heels, tennis shoes and a couple pairs of boots.
October 4th, 2010, 09:35 AM
chloe12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love heels, just a classic black high heel with a skinny leg jean is just my style! (I am known to wear a black ballerina flat as well though)

Not sure how many shoes I have, probably about 10 pairs of heels of assorted colors. I used to work at Ricki's clothing store, so had to dress up.
October 4th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Judy M's Avatar Super Mommy
What's your favorite kind of shoe to wear?
I love a nice boot brown. Most of the time I wear slip on Puma's.

How many shoes do you have?
Too many! Maybe 30 pairs?

Wanna post a pic of your favorite pair?
Right now, I don't really have a favorite pair.
I want to get some brown clogs like these: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...scid=784695012
October 4th, 2010, 11:30 AM
sassytiff's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My fave shoes to wear are flip flops

I have about 10 prs of shoes. I used to have lots more but have cut down tremendously over the years.

I don't have a fave pair right now. I guess if I had to pick one it would be my brown crocs cuz they are so comfy. Crocs? Mammoth | Crocs, Inc.

Click on the photo to visit my website!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search