Fitness Goals

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2010, 10:05 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
* What are your ultimate fitness goals?

* What is the reason for your goals?

*What is the timeframe you hope to accomplish this?

* What will you do to celebrate your successes? (it's important to do to keep momentum moving!)

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 5th, 2010, 08:01 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
* What are your ultimate fitness goals? My ultimate goal is to lose enough weight to be 3 sizes smaller than when I got pregnant. Plus I have 10# left to get to that pre-pregnancy weight, so total right now, I'm looking at about 50 pounds or so.

* What is the reason for your goals? I think TTC took so long and we spent so much on MA because I was overweight and my estradiol levels were typically higher. I want to get preggo again fairly soon (age), without MA and so weight MUST come off. I also hate, hate, hate the way I look and my DH is so healthy and handsome, he deserves better than what I offer right now

-Be back to pre-preggo weight by 8 weeks post partum (4 more weeks),
-by Jan 1 be down an additional 8 # at least (considering holidays, too!),
-and hopefully, by the beginning of April, 2011 when we really start TTC again, be down another 20 pounds,
-and then the remaining 12 will hopefully be gone by the 1st of June! So, I'm giving myself lots of time and I'll be thrilled if it comes off faster than that.

* What will you do to celebrate your successes? (it's important to do to keep momentum moving!) BUY NEW CLOTHES, especially PANTIES Something super pretty. AND take out my suits that will fit again. AND get TONS of pics with my family. I hate getting my pic taken right now

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 5th, 2010, 09:09 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
* What are your ultimate fitness goals? to be at my PP weight but also to be in shape and not just weigh what i did before

* What is the reason for your goals? to be healthy and fit in my old clothes

*What is the timeframe you hope to accomplish this? No specific time frame - the sooner the better tho

* What will you do to celebrate your successes? (it's important to do to keep momentum moving!) get some accessories to go with my clothes and once i'm in shape i would REALLY love to run PF Chang's 1/2 marathon (which i was training for when i got preggo with Kaylee)
October 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
* What are your ultimate fitness goals? 1) Get a flat/tight tummy. Even when I'm thinnest this is my Achilles Heel...I always gain there first and its hardest to tighten up. 2) Get a noticeable butt. I've always had issues in this area but when I lost the post-partum weight it went away completely

* What is the reason for your goals? Those are my 2 problem areas.

*What is the timeframe you hope to accomplish this? 1 month

* What will you do to celebrate your successes? (it's important to do to keep momentum moving!) Buy new tennis shoes if I haven't done so already. If I've already bought them then I'll substitute new jeans.

October 5th, 2010, 12:58 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
* What are your ultimate fitness goals? I'd like to get down to 120 lbs. I think it's a realistic goal.

* What is the reason for your goals? I feel so blah about how I look right now. I hate it!

*What is the timeframe you hope to accomplish this? No specific timeframe. Just work at it until it comes off

* What will you do to celebrate your successes? (it's important to do to keep momentum moving!) I don't know. I still have a while before I hit my goal.

October 5th, 2010, 07:16 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
* What are your ultimate fitness goals? Lose 20-25 lbs from what I weigh now.

* What is the reason for your goals? I want to feel and look healthy.

*What is the timeframe you hope to accomplish this? At MOST I want to lose this weight by the summer.

* What will you do to celebrate your successes? (it's important to do to keep momentum moving!) I'm not sure. I usually reward myself with chocolate or something naughty

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
October 6th, 2010, 08:05 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
* What are your ultimate fitness goals?
Long term
Run at half marathon on March 20 (already registered for it!)
Run over 10 miles a week
Short term
By Halloween - lost 4 pounds (a pound a week) and lost 1 inch in my waist
By Thanksgiving - lost 8 pounds total and another inch in my waist
By Christmas - maintain the 8 pound weight loss through the holidays

* What is the reason for your goals?
I trained for the half last year and couldn't run it. So I want to finish that goal I set a year ago.
I need to lose the 8 pounds and two inches to feel good about how I look in my clothes. Right now, I can wear most of my pre-preggo clothes, I just hate how I look

Listed with goals

* What will you do to celebrate your successes? (it's important to do to keep momentum moving!)
Halloween - new boots if I lose the 4 pounds
Thanksgiving - new Seven/True Religion/Citizen (can't decide which ones I want) jeans if I lose the 8 pounds

October 6th, 2010, 08:35 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Oh Amanda I looooooooooove True Religion jeans!!!! Soooooo expensive, but a great reward! I love how you made short term check points (Halloween, thanksgiving...) for your ultimate goal. I'm going to have to do that -- it seems to make it more managable!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
October 6th, 2010, 02:14 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli4188 View Post
Oh Amanda I looooooooooove True Religion jeans!!!! Soooooo expensive, but a great reward! I love how you made short term check points (Halloween, thanksgiving...) for your ultimate goal. I'm going to have to do that -- it seems to make it more managable!
TR jeans makes my butt look dsoo good!

If I don't do small goals I'll lose sight of the main goal. Going to weigh myself tomorrow and see if I stayed at 129 after that pizza I ate at lunch today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search