Finally doing something!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2010, 01:12 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Ok, so 4.5 months later....LOL

I joined 24 hour fitness. Got to work with a trainer last night and she kicked my butt! We worked out for an hour.

My new motivation for going to the gym is being able to use the sauna! OMG! I love the sauna!

They have a wet sauna and dry sauna. Last night I went into the dry one and it just makes you feel soooo good like the toxins are being released! Plus, it helps so you arent sore the next day.

I woke up this morning and I am barely sore! I am shocked because the woman had me in tears yesterday! LOL

I have already lost 3 lbs in 2 days by working out and eating healthy. I can't wait to get a hottttt body! I am soo pumped but I need your motivation to keep me going!

My ultimate goal is to lose 50-60 lbs. 25 of that is left from this pregnancy..I already have lost 30 lbs from this pregnancy too. So 50-60 more lbs to go!!

First Goal: Lose 25 lbs to get back to pre-prego wait
Long term Goal: 50-60 lbs Lost

Started 10/12/10...

Lost as of 10/13/10: 3 lbs

October 14th, 2010, 09:53 AM
♥susan♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great job!! I keep going back and forth on if I want to join the YMCA where I was doing aerobics and stuff or if I just want to start jogging with the baby. Right now he is too little for the jogging stroller and he hates the regular stroller. Plus the weather is going to start getting crummy so then I wouldn't want to run. If I join I would go straight to my aerobics class three days after work which means I would have to pump another bottle for him. Decisions, decisions!!
October 14th, 2010, 01:33 PM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WTG! You can do it! It feels soooo good when you are finished with a great workout doesn't it!
October 14th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Canuck_78's Avatar Super Mommy
WTG!!! It is sometimes hard to get motivated but it feels so good after a workout!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

October 15th, 2010, 05:12 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WTG! my DH belongs to 24hr Fitness, I am thinking of joining too but the only time I would get there is about 10pm at night, I don't think my motivation level is that high LOL, maybe I will try though! Keep up the good work!
October 15th, 2010, 05:25 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Measure yourself....that is GREAT motiation, especially if you run into a "plateau" and it seems the scale wont budge but you will be surprised at what your body is really doing...losing inches and gaining muscle.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
October 15th, 2010, 11:51 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Good idea I need to measure....I am keeping motivated so far. The first week is the hardest! I love love love the sauna.

I read you can lose anywhere from 300-600 calories in the sauna too. I go in after a workout so I am hopeing it is putting me over the top!

October 16th, 2010, 11:54 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome, I love my Y, wish I had more time to go though!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search