Im hungry!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

1st day of dieting, ugh!
Ive gained 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks out of NOWHERE!

Anyways, I just needed to complain a bit

Hows everyone else doing?

October 18th, 2010, 11:18 AM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pretty good. I've lost 14 pounds so far but this week weight loss has slowed a bit. I think it's because AF is coming next week. I like to snack on Fibre 1 100 calorie bars in chocolate when I'm starving. They're only one point on weight watchers and they are yummy.

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

October 18th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive never done WW
How does the point thing work?
How many points are you supposed to eat/day?

October 19th, 2010, 10:25 AM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It depends on your starting weight, your activity level and whether you're nursing or not. I currently get 28 points a day. I'm having a hard time eating that much food some days but it's important to eat all those points or your weight loss will slow. WW online is about $20 a month. I've done the meetings before and they worked for me too but I just don't have the time right now. It's the only thing that's ever worked for me. It's also the easiest to maintain for me once you get to goal weight because you just check your weight once in a while and if you gain a little you just eat on points for a few more days until you get back to goal weight.

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search