Hey girls!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2010, 11:22 PM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
I know it has been a while but I still check up on yall alexa is doin great she can crawl really well pulls up to her feet and everything but boy does it suck havin to chase a baby around the house she gets from our living room to our kitchen in like 1 minute lol she is 16 pounds and 25 inches long now my brother will be home for 2 weeks from afghanistan tomorrow =D im so excited he finally gets to meet her and we are doin christmas and thanksgiving while he is here I made my very first bow for her to meet him with it took me about 30 minutes but I wanted to make her one to wear to meet her uncle tomorrow im pretty proud of it it looks like its going to be pretty dang big on her head but that is okay with me lol here are 2 pics of it be honest with yalls opinions please I really want to know if yall think its cute thanks

I will post pics for yall once she meets him tomorrow might not post till monday but def will miss yall and I still love you all

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

November 7th, 2010, 05:25 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I love that bow! It's perfect! How exciting that your brother gets Leave this time of year I'm glad he'll finally get to meet Alexa. Enjoy your visit!
November 7th, 2010, 05:41 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very cute! How exciting that your brother is coming home! You guys will have the best time.

November 7th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The bow is super cute! You did a great job! Glad Alexa is doing well and you get to have your brother home for a bit!

November 7th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I saw your pics on FB of your bro!!! Him w/ Alexa is soooo cute! Glad he got to come home for a bit!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search