Thanksgiving menu

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2010, 02:37 PM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your thanksgiving menu like?

November 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We usually have smoked turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, dumplings, dressing, rolls, green beans and then several kinds of pie.

November 7th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My BIL and I are cooking it this year at my sister's and his house. We are making the following: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, brussel sprout slaw, salad, mac 'n cheese, dressing (stuffing but not in the bird, just as a side dish) with sausage, cranberry sauce, rolls, gravy, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and apple pie bars. We cook everything from scratch and have a fun day hanging out in the kitchen.

November 7th, 2010, 06:15 PM
luvbugmama's Avatar Veteran
turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes,stuffing,cranberry sauce,green bean casserole,fruit salad, plus side salads and most likely for dessert, pumpkin pie! yumm can't wait!!

November 7th, 2010, 06:27 PM
crystal22's Avatar Veteran
we usually have turkey, sweet potato souffle, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, cheesey potatoes, and then different desserts, this year though I'm going to make pumpkin cheese cake I made it last year for the first time and it was a huge hit

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!!!

November 7th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
mmmmm... you girls are making me hungry! Usually its just me and DH so I just do a small turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, salad, rolls and some kind of dessert. I'm not sure what's I'm doing this year...maybe thanksgiving for one!
November 7th, 2010, 08:16 PM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For us it's Turkey, cheesy potatoes, cranberry's, sweet potatoes, rolls, green bean casserole, pomegranate salad, stuffing, veggie tray pumpkin pie, apple pie, pecan pie and either banana or coconut cream pie. We go to DH's grandma's house and she makes everything from scratch and with lots of love.

November 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
We do turkey, garlic red skinned mashed potatoes, corn, salad, rolls, dressing and pecan pie and pumpkin pie for dessert, sometimes apple too. This year we may be doing a "misfit" potluck dinner with some friends. We usually host 15-20 people for dinner but this year we aren't. We're heading to my family's house 2 weeks after Thanksgiving so we figured there wasn't a point in making them drive 9 hours out here when we're going to be there soon and for a longer time than they'd be here.
November 8th, 2010, 04:06 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
MMMMMMM...I LOVE Thanksgiving. And I am stoked because it is our year to go to my parents (we alternate my family and DH family). So we have: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing with sausage (my grandma's secret recipe), fresh green beans, cranberry, fresh carrots and dessert - usually pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheese cake and pecan pie. And of course bread with butter. I literally cannot wait!

November 8th, 2010, 04:39 AM
Clarissa J's Avatar Super Mommy
We have urkey,stuffing (not in he turkey), potato salad, pasteles, pernil, arroz con gandules, candied yams, gravy, escabeche de guineos (green banana salad),ham, pumpkin pie. Thats all I can think of right now. I absolutely love love love Thanksgiving!
November 8th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
I love, love, love Thanksgiving!

We have pretty much the same thing as everyone else.

Mylene--I love garlic m.potatoes.

I am hungry now!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search