Who's still here?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2010, 08:03 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Still working towards your goal?
How much weight left to lose?
Need motivation?

I've been slacking some, but still drinking only water and diet soda. Amazingly, I've still lost a little weight.

I'm actually a couple pounds under prepreg weight. But I want to lose 10 more since I started out a little chubby.

Yeah, I could always use some! Hearing compliments from family always helps me some.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
November 8th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Tiny Loves
I'm still here!

I'm not needing to lose any weight at all, in fact I'm way lower than I ever ought to be. But I'm getting toned finally!

November 9th, 2010, 11:27 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am still here. I am actually 1 pound over my original goal weight, but I am happy with that. I weigh 14 pounds under my prepregnancy weight. My real goal was to get back down to a size 4 and I hit that(they are actually a bit big on me)!!!

I am now trying to maintain and tone.

November 9th, 2010, 12:11 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Still here. Had to take a break from working out because of surgeries but I've been back on track for 2 weeks!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
November 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Wow you ladies are doing great! I'm totally sucking right now! I have just not had any desire to eat healthy OR exercise! That equals not good!!!!

I have been wanting to get back to doing these things but eating healthy requires serious grocery shopping (and healthy stuff is expensive!!!) and we just don't have the money to really go grocery shopping! We just pick up little things here and there. I really need to get some fresh fruits and I could live on those forever!! I LOVE fruit!!

As far as working out I haven't been AT ALL!!! I really should have got my butt out and walked today after work since it's 70 degrees!!1 but I didn't! I have DVD's I should do after work too when it's cold or yucky outside, but once again I don't do those either!!

I would love to be down 15 more lbs. That would put me at my pre-preggo weight. So right now I'm at 145 (which has always been my "normal" weight when I don't exercise and eat whatever I want). I was 130 when I got preggo but I was super health and exercise nut and had just recently lost like 20 lbs.

Ok so sorry I have been babbling so much about me, but this is such a tough topic for me! I LOVED when I weighed 130! I was so much more confident and just felt "good" kwim? but at that same time I LOVE food!!!! (especially sweets and fried food - french fries are my FAVORITE!!!!!!!).

Thanks for posting this Krissy! It really made me think and I am really going to try and get back into the swing of things! Even though I have limited groceries at my home right now I'm gonna try and make it work!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 9th, 2010, 07:05 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Everyone is doing great!

Quote:
I would love to be down 15 more lbs. That would put me at my pre-preggo weight. So right now I'm at 145 (which has always been my "normal" weight when I don't exercise and eat whatever I want). I was 130 when I got preggo but I was super health and exercise nut and had just recently lost like 20 lbs.
Hey, 145 is what I weigh now! LoL! I remember weighing about 133 at my lowest, and people were telling me that I was too skinny. I'm only 5'4'' but I've got a larger frame and am naturally muscular. I can't imagine weighing any less than 135 right now. How tall are you?

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
November 10th, 2010, 05:02 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I'm still maintaining what I've lost and am about 3 lbs from my pre-preggo weight, but I too need to loose a good 10-15 more. I haven't worked out in about a month, I'm just too busy. Between Didi, working part-time (more like full-time some weeks) for my sister and working part-time teaching I just haven't had any extra time or energy to put towards working out. I'd rather spend the few minutes I have here with you ladies. But I know I really need to get into gear, I'm paying for a gym membership and haven't been using it.

November 10th, 2010, 05:36 AM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
Well, I'm not "still here," but I would like to join you girls! I'm still pretty far above my goal weight... I weigh 145 and would like to weigh between 125 and 130. When I look at pre-pregnancy "skinny" pictures, I get depressed (though I'm trying to see them as motivating). I'm walking 4 miles with a friend a couple times a week and then walking shorter distances alone other days during the week. Those long walks really are seeming to help as I've dropped 2 lbs in the past week or so while eating TERRIBLY (the fair is in town, we've had cookies in the house, etc.).
Too bad we can't meet together to exercise

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
November 10th, 2010, 07:51 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here! Still working towards my goal. Had a few slow months but I am back on track and losing steadily now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search