Lonely in here...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2010, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well it sure is lonely in here! Hopefully this subforum gets active in the next couple months with all you ladies who are TTC and NTNP but for now.... (crickets chirping) .... its quiet!!

November 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
I know! I posted in the main forum reminding peeps but it didnt work! lol we can keep each other company!
DS3- Born 11/4/14
November 21st, 2010, 07:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're NTNP, but even with charting it took us 3 years for nina... s we'll see lOL.

Thanks KELLY for my amazing siggggyyyy.
November 21st, 2010, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
sometimes not trying gets you preggo even faster! Less stress I suppose? I hope it does for you guys!!

Ashley I know I saw your thread! Thats what made me stop in! I think the board is still trying to get back into the swing of things!

November 21st, 2010, 07:47 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Very True!!
DS3- Born 11/4/14
November 21st, 2010, 07:51 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im in here too even though Im WTTC for a bit
November 21st, 2010, 08:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jasmine! When are you guys thinking to TTC, i know you posted recently no time soon lol

November 28th, 2010, 07:14 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to wait till Drake is like 2 1/2-3 ish I have watched and cared for so many kids and the difference between a 2 year old and a 3 year old is remarkable. I just feel like if he was just a wee bit older it wouldnt be as hard hopefully as he can entertain himself and help out a little Also Im just having too much fun with this little boy and I just want to savor every second of it its passing by way to fast
November 28th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It does pass so quickly!! I know the 13 month gap between Baylee and this one is going to be pretty tough! The others had 2 year gaps and I loved it that way! I guess every spacing has its ups and downs lol I am so worried about Baylee getting shortchanged cause of the new baby. I kind of want it to be a boy so she will always have the only girl status but then my 2 year old Anthony will get kind of screwed and he already seems to get the short end of the stick. IDK at the end of the day I love them all so much and spend time each day holding and loving each one and taking joy in eachs triumphs and helping each overcome the obsticles they face. KWIM?

November 29th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantingdragon View Post
I want to wait till Drake is like 2 1/2-3 ish I have watched and cared for so many kids and the difference between a 2 year old and a 3 year old is remarkable. I just feel like if he was just a wee bit older it wouldnt be as hard hopefully as he can entertain himself and help out a little Also Im just having too much fun with this little boy and I just want to savor every second of it its passing by way to fast
I got pregnant with Emersyn just before Gaby turned 3 - and I have to say I love the age gap! Gaby is old enough to really enjoy Emersyn, and she's also old enough to entertain herself when need be - and to help out a little... I always wanted children close in age, like less than a 2y age gap, but now I'm so glad I have a bigger gap! There are 3y7m between them

December 3rd, 2010, 10:45 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessW7 View Post
sometimes not trying gets you preggo even faster! Less stress I suppose? I hope it does for you guys!!

Ashley I know I saw your thread! Thats what made me stop in! I think the board is still trying to get back into the swing of things!

TRUE TRUE!!!I still cannot believe I am pregnant,just can't believe it!!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

December 3rd, 2010, 11:04 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I am so excited for those that are preggo!!!
We are waiting until Lilyan is at least 2....I am so dang tired!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
December 4th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Melissa~ I think its easier for everyone else to be excited for us than it is for us to actually be excited!

December 14th, 2010, 09:12 AM
IAmMomMomIAm
We aren't planning to TTC until Heidi is 2, but I am secretly hoping that DH will get careless sometime along the way. I'm horrible, I know.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search