I feel like crap!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So the last couple days I have been really feeling like crap! I am sooo tired and I feel like Im going to puke... Welcome back to being preggo... I think if I could just get some sleep I would feel much better but Baylee wont sleep!!

November 26th, 2010, 05:54 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I hope it passes quickly

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (7), Oliver (5), Mianna (3) and Harper (1), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

November 26th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks me too LOL
I just want to sleeeeep! I go to bed at like 9 every night! Its annoying. Im really emotionally jacked up too. I can not make up my mind on things and cry over anything. I cant even decide if Im excited or not. I was, then I wasnt, then I am, then Im not. Im too tired to be excited, and to think Im only just beginning. another 33 weeks and 4 days to go... Another alcohol-less holdiay season.

November 26th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Mom2EthanAndJett's Avatar Love my house of boys!
awww im sorry hun. Just think of how blessed you are though to not need help to get prego and how many people want to be parents. You are very lucky and you will make it. I hope you feel better!

November 26th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know Im lucky. I just wanted to throw myself a little pity party Im happy to be expecting our fourth (which Im starting to really think is a girl) Im just not always excited, if that makes sense. And Im not excited to be preggo again ATM.

November 27th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
really hope it passes quickly for you!!!! LOL i had a tummy bug for 24 hours & that was bad enough

November 27th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Emma. I feel a little better today since Baylee slept better for me for one night (yay!!) Im sorry you were feeling sick! Those bugs suck! I really dont see a point in having them lol... lets rid the world of them!

November 28th, 2010, 06:15 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope your feeling better Jess
November 28th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Jasmine! I'm feeling a little better! How did you get Drake to start sleeping again? I think Baylee not sleeping is whats really killing me. Did he just grow out of that stage? I remember you having issues similar to mine now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search