How many of you are doing the new Weight Watchers Points PLus?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How different is it from the regular plan?

We don't have meetings here and in the past I've done WW through their At Home Kit then I've upgraded my materials as needed via Ebay.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the new Points Plus materials and try that route.

Right now I'm in a long stall

December 14th, 2010, 10:55 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I personally don't like it. I kind of stopped doing it even though I still have an active account/subscription.

December 14th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy's Avatar Mega Momma
Send a message via MSN to Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy
I am doing it.. I kinda like it. It is tryin to encourage people to eat more fruits and veggies then the 100 calorie stuff and processed meats,etc.

such as a granola bar that used to be 2 points is now 4 points, but all fruit and most veggies are 0 points. See what I mean, there trying to get you to eat more protein,etc.

I like it because its a little bit different and i knew the other plan well lol, this requires me again to stop and look what im eating .. kinda of motivation in a weird kind of way! if you wanna chat about it, i can add u to my msn and we can chat er up! good luck!

December 14th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Super Mommy
I'm doing it and loving it. Doesn't feel like a diet because I'm never hungry. I've lost almost 6 lbs in just two weeks (I think most was water weight). I never did the old plan so I can't compare but I don't see anything I don't like on this pointsplus plan.
December 15th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many points a day do you get Carmen? I was told that the daily points ranges changed also. Just curious

December 17th, 2010, 08:02 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am on it - I haven't been strict on it though yet. I plan on jumping on the points tracking wagon on Monday and staying really strict with it. I love the new plan!!!! I love that fruits and veggies are free. And yes with the way it works foods are usually more points than before but you get more points in your day now too so it all evens out.

January 14th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda C View Post
How many points a day do you get Carmen? I was told that the daily points ranges changed also. Just curious
I'm so sorry I didn't see this until just now, a month later! I get 36 daily points (part-time nursing).
January 16th, 2011, 10:57 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I want to do WW soooo badly, but they won't let me join as they say my weight is within 5 lbs of what they deem my goal weight to be - even though I'm 10 lbs from MY goal weight.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
January 17th, 2011, 07:25 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need to get back on track...I've stayed the same (back to pre-preggo weight) but I still need to loose a few more pounds. I just have NO motivation for anything these days...blah!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search