someone shoot me

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2010, 03:53 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Ugh why did I not video tape my miserable pregnant self?! I miss being pregnant, I want another one, someone take my uterus out times like these I'm glad I have the mirena and its not as simple as just not wearing it or stop taking it

I don't want another one now, or even for a few years realistically... I doubt it'll happen though, Chris is set on not having anymore.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
December 16th, 2010, 10:48 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
you are too funny!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
December 16th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL I completely understand!!!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
December 16th, 2010, 04:41 PM
I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I was watching the baby poke out through my belly button OMG it felt soooo real!!

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
December 16th, 2010, 05:06 PM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly how you feel. I would love to have another baby in a few years but financially it would be hard and DH is set against it as well. I miss being pregnant more than anything.

December 16th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Oh your exactly like me right down to the kid count! I'm glad I'm not alone, it sucks!

December 16th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG I thought you were pregnant!!
December 17th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I miss being pregnant too.... it's such a special time... I find it all too easy to forget the negative (mental) aspects that affect me, when I'm not pregnant!

December 18th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
As I sit here, nausaus and having no appetite... and worry like crazy about the sch next to my baby... I wonder... will this pregnancy be enjoyable at all. And I envy you guys who will have a glass of wine with Christmas dinner and maybe a beer as you finish the final touches Christmas eve. You'll eat what you want with no fear of it coming back up or making you feel like you want to die...
Doesnt it sound lovely to be preggo again?

December 18th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Aww jess, But soon you will feel the kicks of your beautiful unborn child, see his/her on an ultrasound machine, hear the hearbeat. Get to buy itty bitty clothes again and then he or she will be born and you will have that precious newborn smell and ahh now my baby fever is through the roof!

December 19th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol I was trying to help!!

December 19th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Epic fail

December 21st, 2010, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Emma!! Maybe down the line you can talk him into another.... Never say never! Im still getting used to the idea of 4 but what can you do, thrilled for the challenge I suppose

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search