Do you guys want this place to be private?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2011, 02:57 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I was just thinking... would you guys like this board to be password protected or have a pw protected subforum/private group to share pics of your weight loss and stuff?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

January 2nd, 2011, 04:11 AM
Super Mommy
I never even thought about that. I don't care but I'm not super active in here and would never post a pic of my bare belly (I wouldn't put everyone through the horror of seeing my stretch marks lol) so I think it's up to the other ladies. But if it does get a password, can I please have it lol.

January 2nd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy to 3 boys View Post
I never even thought about that. I don't care but I'm not super active in here and would never post a pic of my bare belly (I wouldn't put everyone through the horror of seeing my stretch marks lol) so I think it's up to the other ladies. But if it does get a password, can I please have it lol.
ditto!

January 6th, 2011, 08:40 PM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy to 3 boys View Post
i never even thought about that. I don't care but i'm not super active in here and would never post a pic of my bare belly (i wouldn't put everyone through the horror of seeing my stretch marks lol) so i think it's up to the other ladies. But if it does get a password, can i please have it lol.
ditto!

January 7th, 2011, 05:14 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ditto the others! it doesn't really matter to me if it is private or not but if it is I would like the password! thanks!
January 7th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If it becomes private I would also like the password Whatever makes everyone most comfortable is fine by me!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
January 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If it'll help make others more comfortable in posting then I'm all for it.
January 7th, 2011, 02:57 PM
momma23girls's Avatar and one little boy!!
I would rather not as I've already been told Im not an "active" member of this board, although I have here since its inception, which I have to tell you kind of stings, but w/e. I have 4 kids, a husband, a house to take care of and an elderly parent so I cant post as often as others. I would hate to be shut out of here as well, but if thats whats decided than it is what it is.

Last edited by momma23girls; January 7th, 2011 at 02:59 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search