Progress

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2011, 10:49 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
I am back on the wagon of trying to get in shape and healthier. I have an app on my phone that I am using to count my calories. I can input my exercise as well and it logs the water I am drinking. I have brought my old gazelle (like an elliptical) in from the garage and have done 45 mins to an hour for 3 of the last 4 days and did the 30 day shred on the other day. I have had about 50 ounces of water so far today and am trying to plan my meals in advance so I eat healthier and stay on track. It helps that hubby is trying to do the same.

I need you guys to keep me on it!! Remind me regularly, text me or message me or whatever just nag away ladies. I don't have many peoples phone numbers but I am going to put my number in the secret garden so anyone that has unlimited texting can text me as well.

January 10th, 2011, 05:05 PM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
I'll check in with you if u do the same for me! You should post on the runners/walkers thread so we can keep you accountable
January 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Will definitely do that. Thanks Jeanine!

January 10th, 2011, 08:08 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Sounds like you are doing great Jen!! Keep posting in the shred thread too!! I will yell at you if you dont check in every day! I need a shred buddy!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
January 11th, 2011, 04:00 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
I am going to try to put more 500 and under recipes on the FIT menu thread. I have to plan my meals out or we don't eat as healthy! I plan 2 weeks out and grocery shop once for those 2 weeks. That way if something does come up we can flip flop a meal or two to fit our schedule.

Which app do you use? I use Lose It. I love the website feature of it!

January 11th, 2011, 07:40 AM
I have Lose it too but kinda forgot about that one actually. Going to go back and check that out. I have been using Nutrition Menu.

January 11th, 2011, 07:46 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
Yeah! Lose it has a social media aspect to it where you can have "friends" see your logs! Maybe I can start a thread about that app.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search