Caitie's Journey *MORE pics*

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2011, 10:28 PM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
I am not really all that interested in LOSING weight. I want to tone up and get rid of the extra skin from having my babies and that first c-section.

I'm trying to lose 1.5lbs a week. But if I gain I don't really care as long as it is muscle and I look toned.

I joined LiveStrong.com and track what I eat and how much I exercise on there. I joined yesterday so I don't have a lot on there so far. I usually work out everyday but I'm feeling crappy lately due to a visit from AF. I'm gonna try to do some walking while she's here but I doubt anything major will be going on.
I also plan on lifting some weights. I read a couple places that it's really good for you.

My goal weight is 115lbs
My weight now varies. Most of the time it says 130lbs but I got on it today and it said 126lbs. It fluctuates through out the day so I must have just picked the right time to step on lol

I wanna post pictures of my progress and I will as soon as I do some editing. (not fully dressed in them so far.)

Taken Dec 30th 2010 [had to make my own censors, with out photoshop]

The extra skin from my c-section, I'm working on tightening it up.

front view

side view

back view, I hate my "love handles"

Jan 14th 2011

Not much of a change if any

You can actually see my c-section scar pretty well in the pic below.

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3

Last edited by caitie_pie; January 23rd, 2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added pics, again
January 12th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY!!! GL - you can do it

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
January 12th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks! I've been tracking what I've been eating everyday and I have gone over by atleast 250 calories each day

I don't know how I am gonna do this. DH keeps telling me that I will be fine going over my calorie allotment because I'm still cutting back on calories. They have my calorie allotment set REALLY LOW! 1,181 calories a day. I'm sorry but that just seems ridiculous to me, how bout you?

Still gotta get my pictures up! SOON!

January 13th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Mom2EthanAndJett's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Keep at it!! I am eating 1200 calories a day. My first week I lost 6 lbs. I will weigh on sunday for week two. You dont have much to lose so Idk why your calorie count is so low. I think it said like 1800 for me but I chose to do 1200 to drop more weight.

January 13th, 2011, 05:44 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WTG Catie! you can do it! I am exactly where you are, I don't really want to lose weight I just want to tone up! I started lifting weights again and I think I may start running.....I hate running but I think I need to just suck it up and do it LOL.....I think that calorie allotment is very low too, especially for someone your weight, you aren't very big as it is. I think you could use 1800 calories a day and still lose.
January 13th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
You can do it!!!

That sounds like not very many calories!! But you can do it! I can tell from your posts that you are serious and have a lot of determination to do it!!

January 13th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I suck! lol
I went to burger king today for lunch So that took up about 745 calories UGH

As soon as AF goes away I'm gonna start running too Kimmie! I usually do run, I try to do a mile at least three times a week. I want to join the Y. I'm gonna have to go look into that soon.
Being on this stupid over a month long time of the month is ruining me. I just want to eat junk all the time and I certainly don't feel like working out

I also don't know why the calorie intake is so low, it's killing me trying to eat so little. I am a fat person inside lmao! I consistently go over my target calorie intake by approx 250 calories. I don't know why but my body must just think that's how much I need or something...

Thank you ladies for the confidence!

January 17th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Over the weekend I totally lost all self control. I went over my calorie allotment everyday by atleast 500 calories.

Then finally yesterday I kicked my own butt. I went and did a sort of work out medley and burned 150calories on actual machines. I ate just about everything I wanted to yesterday and I was under my calorie allotment by 50calories.

I'm so happy with myself

January 17th, 2011, 08:16 PM
You guys have great determination! I don't think I could eat a set amount of calories each day, I'm sure I would go over all the time!!

January 17th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EthansMomma~ View Post
Keep at it!! I am eating 1200 calories a day. My first week I lost 6 lbs. I will weigh on sunday for week two. You dont have much to lose so Idk why your calorie count is so low. I think it said like 1800 for me but I chose to do 1200 to drop more weight.
I like your weight loss ticker...where did you get it from?

January 18th, 2011, 12:15 AM
What I really need to do is start working out more...

I think I'm gonna start P90X this week, if DH wont do it with me I'll just have him show me how and do it on my own.

January 18th, 2011, 07:01 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WTG! you look great!! I see a difference already girl!
January 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You'll whip back into shape in no time! I think you look great already!
January 18th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You look fabulous! I am still too embarassed by my body to put up any kind of pics Maybe this weekend I will try to post some just to help me track my own progress. I just hate the way my body looks right now! I really want to be 117lbs (that is what I was until I had my third baby), but I think at this point I would be thrilled just to get back to 130 haha!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
January 19th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks ladies, I think I am going to take pics again this friday and see if there is any change. Probably not but I'm my biggest critic.

January 20th, 2011, 12:34 PM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you going to post them? I bet you'll see a difference. It's those teeny tiny changes that keep us motivated!

I need to get better with the pic taking. Maybe I'll take some more this weekend....maybe even wearing shorts. I have to sleep on that idea though. lol
January 20th, 2011, 03:00 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Yeah you look great already girl man I wish i looked like you :\ anyway you can do it

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (7), Oliver (5), Mianna (3) and Harper (1), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

January 20th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks

Yeah, I'm definitely going to post them. They'll either be up right after I take them or the next day.

January 21st, 2011, 08:25 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I can totally see a difference!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
January 23rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
January 22nd 2011

I think the excess skin is tightening up, what do you think?

This timeI definitely feel like I can see a difference.
My new weigh in is 24.8lbs

I've been doing crunches every night and I try to keep up on my yoga.
After I went into starvation mode I have definitely been eating more than my allotted calorie intake but I'd rather it take me longer to where I wanna be than go through starving my body again. It was really scary. Especially when I was home alone with the girls.

I just picked up some weights from the PX to use with my exercise DVDs & exercise OnDemand.
My legs are getting pretty strong and flexible but I realize I have been neglecting my arms, gotta work on that.

As you ladies know it is the weekend. They are my weakness because we go out shopping and to do other things and I always end up getting fast food or we go out. & I pick up some sort of junk food from the grocery store Lets hope I don't get too off track this weekend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search