I am so irritated

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 03:55 PM
shannonranee
Natalie now has an ear infection. All she has done is SCREAMED all day (liteally since 8am she has been screaming). she has only drank about 6oz of formula and ate 1 jar of food. she is refusing to eat and refusing to sleep. she is so frickin miserable it is not even funny. she doesnt just cry she screams as loud as she can.

The Dh mad me so mad today. He forgot papers he needed on base so I made copies to take to him. He said he was at the SRP building. I asked where that was - I dont know I just know how to get there. He tells me to come in the main gate go to the light and turn left go to the second light and turn left. He said I would go past some tan tents and it is one of the Tan buildings near the construction area and there is an orange conststruction vehicle in the parking lot and a sign that says SRP. well first off in that area is about 30 tan buildings, and I saw at least a dozen orange construction vehicles. after half hour I told him I had no idea where the hell he was. by the time it was said and I finally found where whe was he was about 3 streets off on where the told me I needed to turn and there was NO SRP sign - the sign said soldier welcome center and it wasnt even an orange construction vehicle it was someones personal orange jeep. He was getting irritated but hello if he would have just found out the name of the street and building number maybe I would have been able to find it.

Then after I finally find someone to watch natalie tomorrow during a meeting we need to go to I call to verify the time and place only to find out that the meeting was cancled last week. (I had also already cancled Natalies appt for tomorrw) - thanks frickin Army for making sure everyone has the updated info.
January 12th, 2011, 05:26 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
all of that sucks!! sorry! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you and Nattie! did they give her antibiotics? poor kid, ear infections are the worst! and she even has tubes, right? she got them recently didn't she? sorry, I hope she feels better soon and you do too!
January 12th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Aw no fun I hope she gets better soon.. I recall being an Army wife (about 6-7) years ago.. Dont miss it one bit!
January 12th, 2011, 07:41 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
poor baby....sorry you had a rough day, hope tomorrow is better
January 12th, 2011, 09:44 PM
shannonranee
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejo View Post
all of that sucks!! sorry! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you and Nattie! did they give her antibiotics? poor kid, ear infections are the worst! and she even has tubes, right? she got them recently didn't she? sorry, I hope she feels better soon and you do too!
Yes - she got tubes put in about 2 weeks ago. we were at the Dr 2 days ago and he said her ears were clear. then today in kmart I noticed she had a lot of wax so i wiped it with a wipe and once the wax was out of the way a ton of yellow snot looking stuff started draining out. the dr tried to suction most of it out but even with my legs wrapped around natties legs, my arms wrapped around natties body and arms and a nuse trying to hold natties head she was still squirming too much. I told the dr maybe we just need a straight jacket for her - lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momeejenjen View Post
Aw no fun I hope she gets better soon.. I recall being an Army wife (about 6-7) years ago.. Dont miss it one bit!
I have been a military wife since I was 19 - for the most part I dont mind but there are a few things that just get on my nerves.
January 13th, 2011, 01:27 AM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
I'm so sorry! That whole situation sucks!

&I'm sure we all know, the army is anything but efficient.

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
January 13th, 2011, 09:50 AM
MommyPoky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyPoky Send a message via MSN to MommyPoky Send a message via Yahoo to MommyPoky
Poor nattie, I hope she feels better soon! And I'm sorry for all the frustration with your husband's directions, I'd be mad too if I got the runaround bringing him something he should have remembered in the first place!

January 13th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry When Abigail gets that way all we can do is wait for the meds to kick in. I hope she feels better real soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search