Lifetothemax - (Mayhem)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!

I hope you start feeling better! Did you go to the doctor? How did it go?

I weighed in this morning....164.2 I'll take it!

I've been doing well tracking calories all day, and I did a big grocery shopping trip today, so I have lots of healthy food again!

January 24th, 2011, 05:16 PM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
The kids seem better today so we didn't go to the doctors. I am hoping that we are finally done with this but I guess we shall see. I went on a massive disinfecting spree today.
I am down 3lbs from last monday so I guess being sick does have some benefit lol. I have not been eatting much and I have been drinking a town so that has something to do with it I am sure.
I am making a groccery list here shortly and doing a little bit of planning to make sure I keep theses 3 off and keep this up.
WTG!!!! You are doing a great job! I am really proud of you!
I should be around a little more now that we are feeling a little better around here.

January 25th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better!! Grocery lists are definitely the way to go. And not getting discouraged by a "bad" day, and just getting back on track the next (I can be so bad about that! If I have one bad day, I get down on myself and quit). I've been bad about exercising lately, though. I've been so busy this week that any off time I have I want to clean or sit for a minute. Ugh! Hopefully this weekend it will calm down and I will find time again.

January 25th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I completely here you about having no downtime. Things are always insane here, i consider leaving the house with all three a workout lol!
Today I have done well with my eatting and I know I am below my calories by quite a bit, I will be logging them in a momment to see where I am at. I have not done a work out but I did dance around the house a bit with the girls. I am trying to just be generally more active in my day to make a little dent in the time that I don't work out lol and also to get a little energy back, I feel drained right now from this flu but I am definatly much better than I have been.
What is your day like tomorrow, wanna do a joint goal of 30 minutes of "real" exercise?

January 25th, 2011, 06:09 PM
That is a great goal, but I do know that this is NO way I will have a half an hour tomorrow...ugh!! I have MOPS in the morning, then straight to class, then pick Max up for a few hours, drop him back off, go tutor for 2 hours, then either pick Max up and go home and crash (because I'm watching Max's babysitter's kids at 7 am tomorrow) or stay at his babysitter's house overnight. Oi!

However, I will take your challenge for Thursday

January 25th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Thursday it is Mama!

January 26th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Ugh! I'm really sucking it up today. I had MOPS this morning, and it was my day to bring breakfast. I made chocolate chocolate chip muffins from scratch and an egg, cheese and sausage dish. And I've eaten about 90% of the left overs I got 3 hours of sleep last night, I think I'm PMSing, and I'm about to lose it. I know that I'm stress eating, but I can't help it! I do have a healthy dinner planned, at least.

January 26th, 2011, 06:27 PM
I think it is in the air today because I am junk eatting and I have been really good about that. I am just craving it and I really.....don't care today. I know that is bad but I just want to eat junk, not think about and tomorrow I will pick myself up and start again.
I am just blah today.

January 28th, 2011, 06:06 PM
That was my plan. I did awful Wednesday and Thursday, but today I did GREAT!!! I ate really well, and I worked out for an hour at the gym today And I even had enough calories left to have some ice cream after dinner!

January 28th, 2011, 06:21 PM
So today I ate chocolate, more than I planned on eatting. I am PMSing and I figured chocolate was better than running away from my hubby and children. TOMORROW I AM NOT GOING TO SUCK LOL!!!!

I mean it!

January 29th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Chocolate when you are PMSing is totally fair game. I'm not making excuses. I know seriously that if I am really really craving something like that and I don't let myself eat it, I will eat everything else in a 5 mile radius trying to make up for it.

I hope that today is a great day for you!! I want to do yoga, but might put it off until later this evening. I'm so sore from yesterday!!

January 31st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Hey baby! I am here and i am back. I am going to make this happen now that I am healthy again. I am going to be doing a little WiiFit tonight and I am under my calories. I will be doing my weight in soon.
You are doing amasing! I am sooo proud of you hun!! I need to step up my game to keep up with you!

January 31st, 2011, 06:58 PM
I stayed at the same weight this week I think I'm going to try to keep my calories under 1600, and I also have to start working out everyday. I just have such a hard time actually finding time. Once it's nice out, I can run with the jogging stroller, but now I have to do it while Max is preoccupied. I'm also falling behind in classes, which is making it really hard to find extra time. But I can do it!!!

I'm going to look for a Mommy and Me yoga class, too.

January 31st, 2011, 07:02 PM
Staying at the same weight is much much much better than gaining! You have a ton on your plate and you need to be good to yourself. Good things will come, but remember you are human. You are doing great! This is all a learning experience and with that comes challenges, ups and down and together we will find what works!

Hugs!

February 1st, 2011, 07:56 AM
Thanks, Theresa! You're so awesome

I found a Saturday morning (11 am) Mommy and Me yoga near my house...I'm so excited!! I'm starting this Saturday. And, it's a drop in class, so I don't have to feel bad if I get over booked and can't go.

We are expecting a big storm, so I'm going to stock up on healthy food!! Otherwise, I'll be tempted to eat macaroni and cheese and hot dogs for a week

How are things going with you? I'm so happy you're finally feeling better!

February 1st, 2011, 10:48 AM
Things are going well with me. I did a whole bunch of wii fit stuff with my mom last night and I didn't eat too badly yesterday.
I will be doing my calories today but so far I haven't eatten anything, which is bad bad bad....but I....just woke up (shhhhh....it is 1pm lol)
I got a Mommy vacation last night at my mom's house with no kids lol.
I lost 2lbs last week so I am super happy about that!!!

February 2nd, 2011, 06:46 AM
Congrats on losing two pounds That's so awesome!! And a mommy vacation sounds great...and well earned!

I had to get fit for my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding, yesterday. I really hope that I have to have it taken in once it arrives

February 4th, 2011, 08:20 PM
K so basically I am not able to go ino my kitchen.
I went for a nap and woke up with a dozen donuts in the house and 2 minutes later pizza was delivered. I have eatten both and now basically I will eat more if I go in there. I am trying really hard not to do it. My dh response is that just because I am on a diet doesn't mean everyone else has to be. And I know he was trying to be nice by getting dinner so I didn't have to cook and he wanted to surprised the girls with donuts.
Blah....I need willpower.....or a safe to stick all this in.....

How is your day going?

February 4th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Ok, I have to be honest. I stress ate half a bag of dark chocolate chips tonight

Bah! Sorry about the unfriendly food in your house! I was doing great today, Then I went to babysit. I had nachos for dinner, not horrible, but with gooey queso. And then I got home and found a horrible, nasty note from my stupid dummie roommate and I ate all the chocolate chips. I also think I'm PMSing. No excuse, but it makes it hard to say no to chocolate.

February 4th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Aww hun! It is in the air tonight. I have this massive bottle of water beside me and I am trying to put my effort and energy into that. I am not hungery, in fact I don't feel well from what I have already eatten but my brain doesn't want to hear that.

I am also grumpy because a friend has this amasing weight loss enhancing pill that she is taking and has lost 12lbs in 2 weeks and her friend lost 22lbs in a month. I want it badly and I enquired about and now the friend is selling them and I can't afford them. I hate that it was like shoved in my face -"Here is something that can help you....but....nope....you can't have it." Grrrrrr.....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search