Kemper - Veronicabride - KimberlyAnn327

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2011, 11:27 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
A cruise with just the 2 of you sounds amazing. I know you will miss Gideon but he will be okay and with your husband leaving and you guys ttc, you might not have that much alone time in the future. Who is going to watch Gideon? And great job on the weight loss. You are doing awesome!

I am still sick. This is day 3 and it sucks. The last 2 days were just awful. The chills and then the sweats, feeling like I was going to pass out. Just achy all over. I feel a little better today though still pretty crappy. Hoping to get back into exercise tomorrow.

Oh Kim.......missing you! Where you at?

February 6th, 2011, 09:25 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry you are still feeling bad

I am really looking forward to spending a week away just sipping on mimosas in my bathing suit with a good book and the hubby! I feel like it's just what we need before he leaves. My mom will be watching Gideon. She's the only one I trust him with for that long of a time. He ADORES her and I know he will have a great time! (it's me I worry about lol)

I didn't do horrible this weekend, but it certainly wasn't great. I was out of town at the in-laws all weekend so I didn't have access to my normal supply of healthy food and I didn't exercise not one bit! This week I'll do better!

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

February 10th, 2011, 11:07 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry, I've been doing so bad lately so I haven't been posting. I can't seem to find any time to exercise at all and I've been indulging in chocolate too much. Ugh. I need someone to smack my wrists when I grab the chocolate. How do you all keep motivated?

February 10th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Ummm, I've been MIA lately. Not so much with the exercising OR eating right. UGH. just UGH. Baby boy has been extremely clingy lately so I've been having a hard time finding the time to work out and DH and I have been eating out a good bit. BOOOOOOOOOOO! I haven't weighed in over a week. I'm scared to.

February 11th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyAnn327 View Post
Sorry, I've been doing so bad lately so I haven't been posting. I can't seem to find any time to exercise at all and I've been indulging in chocolate too much. Ugh. I need someone to smack my wrists when I grab the chocolate. How do you all keep motivated?
Kim, what got me motivated at first was a little friendly competition with my husband. He had a biggest loser contest at work from Jan 4 until this morning. So he entered that but I wasn't able to play. So we made a bet that if I lost a higher percentage of weight then him then I would get any money he wins. He ended up 12 lbs down and I am at about 13 or so. So initially it was that. I am just competitive.

Now, I see the results and how fast it is coming off and that is motivating me to keep going. I was a size 12 in December (and ALWAYS since Avery was born 3 years ago). I am now in a size 8. That was such a HUGE thing for me. I really think once you see some successes you will be motivated more.

February 14th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Happy Valentines Day Ladies!!

I am trying to get back on track. Last week I had quite a few "bad moments". My IL's came and took me and the kids to a chinese buffet for lunch, my husband brought home fish and chips one day and we went to the movies on Saturday (MOVIE POPCORN). I am back to exercising again though. Took about a week off when I was sick but think I am back to normal. Did my 30 day shred yesterday and some boxing on the wii fit.

How you guys doing?

February 14th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Getting back to the grind today. After not exercising for a week and eating a lot I shouldn't I'm really going to hit it this week! Got to fit into that bathing suit by Sunday!

February 14th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I am going out with my dh tonight and I'm not going to care about calories. I seem to be hovering around 160. Ugh.

February 16th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I weighed in this morning: 122! Lowest I've weighed since before my wedding

February 16th, 2011, 12:18 PM
YAY! Congrats Kat! That's awesome.

February 16th, 2011, 12:28 PM
That's awesome Kat! Congrats!

February 23rd, 2011, 07:20 AM
Alright Kim, don't think I am letting you off the hook this week just cause Kat's not around. How you been doing? I can't help but notice you had Burger King yesterday Have you got any exercise in? Check in Mama!!

Yesterday I did some exercises on my Nike Training camp app on my phone. It was fun. I have been eating good as well.

February 28th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Me, slacking off again! I actually ordered nutrisystem tonight. Dh has had a lot of good luck with that so I figured I'd give it a shot too. I guess we'll see.

How are you doing Jen?

March 6th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Sorry haven't checked in for a while. I am doing great. This weekend was tougher than it has been in a while. DH and I haven't eaten out much since the new year. We have not had any McD's or BK or anything. If we really want to eat "fast food" we get pitas or subs which we can make healthy. Well we stayed at a hotel this weekend and had to eat out ALL of our meals. It definitely made it tougher to stay on track but I think I did really good considering and got in lots of exercise. I am excited to see the scale tomorrow morning.

Have you started Nutrisystem yet? How does it work? Is it something where they provide your meals?

March 6th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Alright ladies,
I'm back in the game!! After being on the cruise for a week and eating EVERYTHING and then being sick with the flu for a week and eating NOTHING my weight has pretty much stayed the same. However, my exercising has been down the drain, so that is what I'm going to be focusing on most. Starting up my zumba again tomorrow!

Here's to a good week!

March 7th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Glad to have you back Kat! Sorry you werent feeling well.

I weighed in today at 138.6. I have met my original goal of getting down to 140 I am now setting a new goal at 130lbs and if I am able to get there then may even try for 125. We will see though.

March 7th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Wlcome back Kat!!

WTG on meeting your first goal Jen!

I was 161 this morning which was kind of a bummer because over the weekend I got down to 159.5 and I have been eating well. Actually Friday night I didn't do so well. We were out for Jordan's birthday. But I still think I did ok.
I am on my Nutrisystem thing. They send me a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert for every day. Their food is pretty good, too. Then you have fruits and veggies and stuff. I am kind of picky though so it's a little hard on me. I can't wait to drop some weight, though.

March 16th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Great job Jen!! That's so awesome that you surpassed your first goal!

I haven't weighed myself in awhile. I have been eating out for EVERY meal and I know that is not healthy . I went grocery shopping with DH today though and we bought lots of veggies, whole wheat pasta, chicken to grill.. that sort of thing. When we cook in we eat VERY healthy, but we just don't have the discipline to eat at home for every meal. Wish us luck!

Hang in there, Kim. It may take awhile, but I know you'll see the pounds coming off before too long. Good luck with the Nutisystem thing!

March 17th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks Kat!

You are right, it is sooo much easier to eat healthy at home then to eat out. Even things that seem healthy at restaurants have so many more calories then if you made the same thing at home.

I am still stalking your TTC journal. Can't wait for 3 more days or so!!

How are you doing Kim? I know you have had a few struggles and have had to focus on Rayne and getting her feeding again before weight loss. And that definitely comes first. Hope you are able to get back on track when you are ready. How is nutrisystem going?

March 18th, 2011, 05:34 PM
I know today isn't weigh day... but I haven't in a few weeks so I wanted to see the damage done and....

I am down to 122! (again). I'm really pleased with that number. What I really really really need to do is work on these disgusting love handles that I have. That is the only part of my body I am unhappy with and they need to go!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search